Princess Plus WiFi?

trrn2016

7 minutes ago, trrn2016 said:

The WiFi in the Princess Plus Package states one device. Can you change the devices during the trip or must you stick to one device? Thanks!

Yes you can use as many devices as you wish.  There is even an area on the app to swap devices under MedallionNet.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, antsp said:

I just use my phone as a hotspot, then we can tether as many devices as we wish at the same time 

I never considered that.  Can you do this if your cellular service is off?  I am assuming yes.

App says these are the rates for 1 week on the Discovery Princess:

280/week for up to 4 devices

105/week for 1 device 

(so this would be 210/week for 2 devices, cheaper than the 280)

We have shipboard credit -- is the 105/week the same once we board so we can apply that?

Also, is there a daily rate, for when we change our minds about connecting?  If so what is it, on ship?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, deltahog said:

We have shipboard credit -- is the 105/week the same once we board so we can apply that?

Also, is there a daily rate, for when we change our minds about connecting?  If so what is it, on ship?

Thanks.

Many people have stated previously that the rates are now the same on board as prior to sailing...so you can use OBC to cover it.

As far as a daily rate...others have posted that there is one...see the Internet Cafe manager.

• 5 months later...
On 7/15/2023 at 7:08 AM, skynight said:

One device at a time. To change log out and log in. If you really require additional devices at the same time there is a 4 device package offered. 

Just checking if this is still true in 2024 for Princess Plus WiFi with one device. I have both an Android phone and an iPad that I use for different things, and DH has similar and we have Princess Plus. I'll never use the phone and iPad at the same time, so want to be sure I can switch between them with the "one device" plan.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, conifercruiser said:

Just checking if this is still true in 2024 for Princess Plus WiFi with one device. I have both an Android phone and an iPad that I use for different things, and DH has similar and we have Princess Plus. I'll never use the phone and iPad at the same time, so want to be sure I can switch between them with the "one device" plan.

Thanks!

Nothing has changed.

You can use one device at a time.. log out of one device and into the other. Go back and forth, or switch to as many devices as you like. Just one at a time. 

• Like 1