Specialty Dining Lunch Options on Harmony of the Seas

Sailing on the Harmony of the Seas next month.  Is there somewhere I can see which Specialty Dining Restaurants are open for lunch and on which days?  Has anyone had lunch getting To-Go sushi from Izumi ?  If so, did you need a reservation or can you just walk up for To-Go orders?

If this is a regular/repeated cruise (i.e. Harmony is doing the same itinerary already) you can just use the Royal Caribbean app for the current week to see which restaurants are open when.  This will give you the most up to date idea of what is offered.

We always look at specialty dining options online.  Go to the planner for your cruise and you can look up the different options.  It is true that specialty lunch options are usually only available on sea days.  If you click on reserve you can see what days and times are available.  You don't have to actually make the reservation. We don't do Izumi, so sorry can't answer about that.  We always do Chops lunch.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you want to know what specialty restaurants are open for lunch on any cruise, go to the Cruise Planner, select dining in the dropdown menu next to "My Royal Cruise" at the top of the web page.  Look for "Specialty Restaurants Lunch" and select it.  Select one of the restaurants listed, then "reserve" and your name.  All the dates lunch is available will be shown to choose from.  Back out of the "ghost" reservation.

You might have to go through more than one restaurant to get all the days, since Day 1 is usually only available in one restaurant, and that depends on the ship.

But, at least you can find your options.  I do this to get a count of the number of meals available to me if I buy the UDP: I know I have all the dinners on the cruise, but the number of lunches can vary quite a bit.

On 7/19/2023 at 2:14 PM, bochest124 said:

Sailing on the Harmony of the Seas next month.  Is there somewhere I can see which Specialty Dining Restaurants are open for lunch and on which days?  Has anyone had lunch getting To-Go sushi from Izumi ?  If so, did you need a reservation or can you just walk up for To-Go orders?

Yes just walk up in izumi and order to go and np when it's open hours. No reservation to take sushi to go. Only reservations for sit down price fixed meal. 

• Like 1