“Freedom”, I won't let you down 'Cause I would really, really love to stick around. Live B2B - July 21-28th

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Time to add one more pic to the Coco Cay Calendar. 

For @Yorkvillain here’s a new screen saver for you. 😆

IMG_0341.thumb.jpeg.1198012be31c9b4d514f4e0b3d1f10c9.jpeg

See Below

2 hours ago, Yorkvillain said:

Screen saver? A life size photo of this is going in every room in my house. 

I think he needs to show his belly hanging out(more skin)  to have a life size photo in every one's house.  🤣

Edited by Jimbo
  • Haha 1

Last photos from Coco Cay. 

Our attendant today was Atish. If you every have a chance to meet him, he is a wonderful guy. 

IMG_0351.thumb.jpeg.106459cf5c911489f1c0c3c1d33d788f.jpeg

We decided to ride the tram down the pier back to the ship. 

IMG_0360.thumb.jpeg.b525074ed4861179cfc6a239e1ab2468.jpeg

IMG_0361.thumb.jpeg.533237421f1dbe18575160f5dda3e3a3.jpeg

• Like 13

Finally back to our cabin. Pizza has been consumed and no alarm is set. We didn’t win the quest, didn’t even place in the top three. That said, tomorrow I will share a story or two about the night. 

Position report. Look at that speed.  I’m used to cruising at 17kts, this is so slow but smooth. 

IMG_2919.thumb.jpeg.618427d43bfa07b634ea3ead92548e19.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 6

I’ve seen the balloon in the air on Coco Cay every time we’ve been there since it was installed. Try as I might, I’ve never managed to see a shark 🦈 at South Beach. Rays, yes. Barracuda at Chill Island, yes. Not one single shark! 🦈 Maybe next cruise I’ll get lucky. Of course if I do see one I probably won’t have my camera with me. 

Edited by perfect match

5 hours ago, perfect match said:

I’ve seen the balloon in the air on Coco Cay every time we’ve been there since it was installed. Try as I might, I’ve never managed to see a shark 🦈 at South Beach. Rays, yes. Barracuda at Chill Island, yes. Not one single shark! 🦈 Maybe next cruise I’ll get lucky. Of course if I do see one I probably won’t have my camera with me. 

We were there about 2 weeks ago and saw 3 sharks.  A lemon shark that was about 3 feet- nobody seemed concerned about it.  Then a bull shark that was about 6 foot - that one caused some concern.  But then we saw a fin racing through the water.  They got everyone out of the water and the lifeguards took the skidoos out and herded it away.  They said it was a 10 foot hammerhead shark.  I swam in the pool after that.

• Like 9
  • Haha 3