Captains Club Loyalty email please?

killarneylady

I wonder if anyone would have an email address for Captains Club Loyalty Team please? I tried Google obviously but can’t seem to find any. I contacted the customer engagement email address with details ( proof) of two sailings for which I hadn’t been awarded points.  My reply from Rudolfo said that he had requested that the CC Loyalty team ‘update the missing sailings’. I was given the timeframe of 2-3 weeks. That was on 17th June. Further emails to Customer Engagement have gone unanswered. I really want to escalate this as sailing again in a month and would like my points awarded. Any help appreciated. Thanks 

12 minutes ago, killarneylady said:

I wonder if anyone would have an email address for Captains Club Loyalty Team please? I tried Google obviously but can’t seem to find any. I contacted the customer engagement email address with details ( proof) of two sailings for which I hadn’t been awarded points.  My reply from Rudolfo said that he had requested that the CC Loyalty team ‘update the missing sailings’. I was given the timeframe of 2-3 weeks. That was on 17th June. Further emails to Customer Engagement have gone unanswered. I really want to escalate this as sailing again in a month and would like my points awarded. Any help appreciated. Thanks 

What email address did you use, so we don’t repeat giving it to you.

45 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

What email address did you use, so we don’t repeat giving it to you.

Customerserviceuk@celebritycruises.com 

57 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I found it easily found with Google by  typing "Celebrity Captain's Club E-Mail" 

cec@celebrity.com

Thanks, I’ve tried that - Customer Engagement - but other than acknowledgement received mail, no further response. I asked just in case anyone had any ‘higher up’ email  address I could try. 

4 hours ago, killarneylady said:

Customerserviceuk@celebritycruises.com 

Thanks, I’ve tried that - Customer Engagement - but other than acknowledgement received mail, no further response. I asked just in case anyone had any ‘higher up’ email  address I could try. 

I've experienced much the same and as much as possible avoid sending e-mail.  I is so much easier to call (best early or late to avoid long waits).     Some of my e-mail's have taken weeks to be answered.

I know we aren't suppose to talk about some Social Media Sites but I have been very successful using  X (Twitter) and directly messaging Celebrity and get issues resolved within hours.  

• Thanks 1

We recently sent an email to the Captains Club email address - and got a response that it will take them 30 days to get back to us!  Just be forewarned.  Despite the aggravation of waiting on hold, if this is important you may want to call instead.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

@killarneylady As it seems you have done everything you should to have these sailing applied and you aren't  getting any response I think it would be appropriate to escalate to the head of the Captains Club program Andrea Shey ashey@celebrity.com

Thanks for this info. I've had good luck getting timey responses from direct email addresses like this in the past. I'll try for my issue as well.

• Thanks 1