Only thing I notice is that the months go faster and faster

So really have to be good each week and be the master

Seven months gone, before we know it will be next year

So, have to get our minds and bodies in gear

Know it's hard with cruises and holidays coming with lots of food

But we're all smart in here and I know we all can be good

So as your eating healthy--Smile

And maybe some days walk a-- Mile.

With two cruises coming up I do worry about possible weight gain while on ship. I leave in 42 days for Alaska. It won’t be a problem fitting into my goal dress, I’m only a couple of pounds away.

I so look forward to Thursday weigh ins, thank you Belle for this amazing corner of CC. This week I lost 3.6lb but have been feeling fatigued. I need to eat more to keep my energy levels up and slow down the weight loss a little so I don’t end up with skin issues.

Good Morning all  - I am being very unactive as I am so very tired.  I only have 2 1/2 days left of Paxlovid and being in the house.  DH is also sick.  Kids have been very helpful with getting groceries, etc.  Just wish I could hug them.

I weighed myself this morning for the first time since we were on our cruise and I am down 3.8#.  Guess that is one thing about covid - it really takes your appetite away.

Hope everyone has a good week.  Jan 

Wow!  These losses make me ashamed to come in and say I stayed the same....Again!  Next Thursday will be my last chance before we cruise.  We have 7 booked before the end of the year.  So once we start I'd better maintain some sanity or once again I will be out of my cruise clothes.  This summer I have lost approx 20 pounds so right now I pretty much have the pick of any of my clothes.  Such a welcomed event!

In between cruises I again will be doing my nutrisystem.  As long as I don't go too far out of range I will be OK.  I am going to try to stay away from the bread and butter (that I love so much) in the dining room.  Have to give up something to be able to drink the wine!😁😁😁...Susan

Susan losing 20# is amazing..  Since the first of the year I have lost a total of 8.2#.  Sometimes it is slower than we want.  I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruises and that you get a lot of walking in.  Enjoy!!!  Jan

• Like 1

Belle thanks to a good start for the week.   I’m so impressed with everyone’s weight loss.  I’m still not getting on scale. Just struggling to get on a routine.   I’m not growing out of my clothes .  It is one drama after another.  Felt weird on Wednesday - checked blood pressure was high then nauseated.  911 ride ER max blood pressure 230/80.  Stabilized and went home.  Don’t know what caused it.   Blood pressure back to my normal  - I’m monitoring haven’t take meds ordered - that’s the nurse in me.  

just taking it easy

• Like 1

Hello to you this Sat. morning. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Sol--o you had big loss, it's nice but not if you feel tired. Do what you think is best in eating.

Know you'll look great in your dress. Alaska is so beautiful. Is this your 1st time or have been often?

Jan--I hope you're feeling better and the med is helping> Your husband taking it to? Nice

the kids are helping you. Nice you have a good ooss but to get it by being sick. Only thing

it might come back when you eat and drink again. (Sorry had to say it)

Susan-- Never be sorry you stayed the same means No Gains. Next Thursday my last

weigh-in before I cruise too. Going to Alaska. Where are you going? Great you have

pick of any clothes as they fit. Good Job!

Izena--Hope you're feeling better. Hate it as we get older things can happen to us for no reason.

You're not a nurse take your meds at least for a while. You want to feel good. 

Yes, take it easy, sorry your having trouble with your eating. You know you can do it.

You've done so well.

Me--I lost a 1lb. I'll take it. I've lost weight this year but trouble is its weight I lost before.

Least not gaining at this time. Any lost weight is a loss in my book.

Got my hair cut shorter yesterday, still long but shorter so of course feels too short

to m till I get use to it. Another thing about getting older is your hair gets thinner on top

Could do without that.

Have brown hair, just a few grey hairs, never had to color. Seems like my friends all color their hair.

People don't believe I don't color my hair. How about you, do you color?

Today my daughter picked up my flooring for me in another town. Was on sale there.

Saves me money that can use on all the extra stuff you need. Especially when have to pay labor.

So, fingers crossed get my floors installed in Aug. while I'm gone. Don't have put up with

the mess. My son will oversee.

Everyone has a good weekend. Hope you all come in during the weekend and say Hi

and say what you're doing, how you're eating is going and if any exercising is going on.

Belle have a great cruise.  I’ll eventually do an Alaskan cruise.   You’ve been very busy with your house tons of remodeling.   

i don’t color my hair. Did for a short while in my late 40s  (want hair all on color-  I was born with a birth mark.  Hair rt. Temple was strawberry blond. Had a copper streak in the back and my rt. Eyelashes and eyebrow were white. Yes I was born punk.   Now at 73 I still look punk- some white patches, dark patches , grey patches and salt and pepper.  

I feel much better.  Looking for a cardiologist just to get me on the right path.  After my neck issue I no longer feel like my pcp cares - more focused on her insurance grades (yes drs are monitored by insurance companies and Medicare )

• Like 1

Belle it’s my second Alaskan cruise. I went last year and loved it so much I booked to go back.

I started finding gray hair at 23 but have never tried to cover it. I do get balayage highlights and a toner in my hair to give myself the red head hair since I already have to skin though. 2 years ago I started getting perms and for the first time truly loved my hair. I actually appreciate my hair thinning as I get older since I have insanely thick hair. When my hair is longer than shoulder length and not thinned I get massive headaches because it’s so heavy. 

Like my mother always says, hair grows back so if it’s too short it won’t be that way long.

I wrote something last night--it's not here--floating in space?

Izena--I'm glad you're feeling better. Yes, find a doc you like and cares.

I know everything is about money no matter the job.

Your special, you have a different look. If you think you look punk and

others thought you did to--did it make for more fun. I hope it wasn't something.

that made you sad.

Solo--I love Alaska, I've gone so many times. It is beautiful. One of the places

not getting ruined by building/people. (Well summer jewelry stores bu cruise lines

but gone after summer) Back to normal. So much open space. Trees, waterfalls.

Lucky you have thick hair (not the headaches) mine was but not as much now. Hair is funny,

to me my hair is short because had it longer, someone else would say, your hair is long.

Also, funny when we think we're having a bad hair day, that's when someone comes up

out of the blue and says your hair looks so nice.😄

Everyone have a good week.

Tuesday is here in a few hours. Hope your Monday went well.

Tomorrow (Tuesday)

have to take written test to renew my driver's license. So, use to renewing by mail

and have to go in this time after many, many years. Always worry will I get the questions.

right. Sometimes trick you with how there worded.

Did you have a good weekend? Have a Good day everyone.

Belle - before I turned 70 driver's license were good for 6 years, now they are good for 4 and I have to go in for eye testing.  So glad I don't have to answer questions!!!!

I'm still waiting for covid to go away.  We are to leave on Saturday for my SIL's funeral in Michigan.  We will not go unless testing comes back negative.

Its been a decent week - Jan

Jan sorry you're still not feeling well. Better I hope just not 100% How's your

husband doing? Know you want to go for the family but don't want to expose them.

Different states have certain rules. In Ca. have to take vision and written test.

. Think their stricter.  Think AZ they don't have to do anything, it was that way a few years back.       

Well, I passed the tests. Can drive for another 5 years.                                                                                                

• Like 1