Grilled cheese sandwiches on Oasis?

23 minutes ago, ctipton55 said:

Grandson wants to know if there is any place to get a grilled cheese sandwich on the ship.  Not planning on doing dining room.  Windjammer and some other free options.   Thank you.

Not exactly what he asked for but there is always bread and random cheese on the buffet.

Also fresh, the mexican place, has those things where they choose a tortilla around cheese. Or around chicken. They always have the cheese ones when I've been there. Different bread, but he might like them. I cant spell them

Quesadillas...cheese quesadillas is what I was thinking of. And a bowl of cheese dip to dip them in 

Edited by firefly333

16 minutes ago, ctipton55 said:

Grandson wants to know if there is any place to get a grilled cheese sandwich on the ship.  Not planning on doing dining room.  Windjammer and some other free options.   Thank you.

Park Cafe has paninis. The flavors rotated on Wonder last month but they usually have a 3-cheese panini which is pretty much a grilled cheese. As long as they press them long enough, I'm a big fan (my favorite is the cuban but can't go wrong with 3-cheese).

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

Go to the WJ put the sandwich together (bread/cheese etc) on a plate take it over to one of the cooks they'll grill it for him...No problem !!!

I always bring my burger (I like them well done) over to them and they put it on the grill and toast the bun (as their otherwise cold). I do this on every ship and it's not a problem and their so nice about it.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Ashland said:

Go to the WJ put the sandwich together (bread/cheese etc) on a plate take it over to one of the cooks they'll grill it for him...No problem !!!

I always bring my burger (I like them well done) over to them and they put it on the grill and toast the bun (as their otherwise cold). I do this on every ship and it's not a problem and their so nice about it.

We have done this for our son. If they don't have bread use a hamburger bun with the outside pointed in. They had no problem throwing it on the grill for me. 

1 hour ago, Longstockingpippi1 said:

Had the saddest looking blandest grilled cheese from Johnny Rockets , never again😧😧. Thought about asking for my  money back but I just let it go, live and learn.👍👍

We've had that experience too. How can they not know how to make a grilled cheese 😲

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2023 at 2:24 PM, ctipton55 said:

The best place to get a grilled cheese is in the MDR. Is there a reason you don’t plan to eat at the MDR?

On 7/30/2023 at 11:34 AM, firefly333 said:

Not exactly what he asked for but there is always bread and random cheese on the buffet.

Also fresh, the mexican place, has those things where they choose a tortilla around cheese. Or around chicken. They always have the cheese ones when I've been there. Different bread, but he might like them. I cant spell them

Quesadillas...cheese quesadillas is what I was thinking of. And a bowl of cheese dip to dip them in 

Yum!   Thank you!  This one will also work.

On 7/30/2023 at 12:17 PM, Ashland said:

This is great!   Thank you.

• Like 1