Murano menu

timandnancy

55 minutes ago, timandnancy said:

Can anyone direct me to a link with the current menu for Murano?

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

If you've been there before, you already know the menu, it hasn't changed...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tigervixxxen said:

What are the best items to order at Murano?

Warm goat cheese souffle,  chateaubriand for two, and Murano lobster prepared table side.  

Other appetizers that we enjoyed are the Maine lobster bisque and Diver scallop Wellington.

We enjoy the crepe Balon Rouge prepared table side for dessert.  

2 hours ago, tigervixxxen said:

What are the best items to order at Murano?

I don’t eat shellfish so my favourites are the Phyllo Baked Anjou Pear appetizer, Chateaubriand (if my husband wants to share) or Dover Sole. (Sometimes they will make for one.)  My husband loves the Goat Cheese Soufflé, Lobster Bisque, and the Lamb. For dessert - Valrhona Cocoa Croquant for me, Grande Marnier soufflé for him. Followed by limoncello. 

It may sound a tad silly, but we cruise the S class so I can have my favorite fish…Dover Sole.  Believe me, it’s cheaper to pay for Murano than eat Dover Sole at a restaurant outside, or inside for that matter, Chicago.  Oh and the cheese soufflé.  Got our first night reservations for October Silly cruise and my mouth is watering.

• Like 2

On 8/9/2023 at 4:51 PM, Purplsmurf said:

LOVED the chateaubriand and Murano lobster. Tried the Dover Sole, but neither of us cared for it. Not much flavor 

I expect if you order the chateaubriand for 2 you both have to order it the same? (ie med rare, well done etc)

2 hours ago, grimpil said:

I expect if you order the chateaubriand for 2 you both have to order it the same? (ie med rare, well done etc)

One piece of meat is cut before you.  We usually ask for medium rare.  I imagine one person could have the ends which are more well done than the middle portion.  Our favorite dish there in Murano.

On 8/10/2023 at 3:01 PM, alfiemom said:

It may sound a tad silly, but we cruise the S class so I can have my favorite fish…Dover Sole.  Believe me, it’s cheaper to pay for Murano than eat Dover Sole at a restaurant outside, or inside for that matter, Chicago.  Oh and the cheese soufflé.  Got our first night reservations for October Silly cruise and my mouth is watering.

I’m going to have to try that again. We had it on our last cruise and it was just ok. Not much flavor to it at all.

1 hour ago, Purplsmurf said:

I’m going to have to try that again. We had it on our last cruise and it was just ok. Not much flavor to it at all.

Tried the Dover sole and was disappointed. Not much taste.   But I am fussy about the taste of fish.  

Our first cruise back after the pandemic they did not have dover sole and tried to pass off flounder. When I questioned it they admitted that because of supply chain issues it was not dover sole.  I always ask now.

We like just about everything on the menu. Not too fond of the crepes but love the souffles and the tasting desserts. 

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

• 2 weeks later...