europe Fall 2025 visible on 3rd party website

rodndonna

For those of you that like to plan early like myslef, Europe Fall 2025 cruises are now visible with pricing on a large 3rd party booking site. I can see pricing per category, but when you try to continue through it says no cabins left. They don't appear on HAL's site.

This happened with Alaska (before available in HAL) and I could swear I had seen Europe for a while earlier this summer and then it disappeared. Fun to start peeking though when they show up like this 😃

• Thanks 2

Thanks for posting.  I was hoping the TA with Canary Islands would be repeated in 2025. Also like the Baltics with Latvia,Lithuania and Estonia depending on what is going on in Ukraine by then.

Perhaps these will be on the Hal site next week.

On 8/12/2023 at 4:58 AM, rodndonna said:

For those of you that like to plan early like myslef, Europe Fall 2025 cruises are now visible with pricing on a large 3rd party booking site. I can see pricing per category, but when you try to continue through it says no cabins left. They don't appear on HAL's site.

This happened with Alaska (before available in HAL) and I could swear I had seen Europe for a while earlier this summer and then it disappeared. Fun to start peeking though when they show up like this 😃

Is  2025 Voyage of the Vikings up yet?  What ship?

8 hours ago, ChinaShrek said:

Does HAL every leave from Dover, England? It look like the Nieuw Statendam is departing from Dover on June 14, 2025 and then going to Rotterdam on June 15, 2025 (to pick up more passengers?).

Not that I have seen before,  but currently on Nieuw Statendam and have met some Oz cruisers who joined the ship in Liverpool which would be day 4 of the current cruise.  They said it had been arranged with an Australian TA.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChinaShrek said:

Does HAL ever leave from Dover, England?

The Nieuw Statendam sails SEP 8, 2023 to SEP 17, 2023 Dover to Civitavecchia (London to Rome) on its 9-Day Iberian Adventure next month. That is the only Dover departure showing on the website, since the 2025 cruises are not listed.

38 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

The Nieuw Statendam sails SEP 8, 2023 to SEP 17, 2023 Dover to Civitavecchia (London to Rome) on its 9-Day Iberian Adventure next month. That is the only Dover departure showing on the website, since the 2025 cruises are not listed.

Well, I'm seeing Dover for 2025 as well. I'm not sure if people will be able to embark and disembark from both Dover as well as Rotterdam. Perhaps Dover would be easier to get to than Rotterdam?

I have been waiting for summer 2025 for Europe.  I am hoping HAL will offer the 24 day, round trip, Boston to Iceland.

I looked at that warehouse travel site and the E travel site and don't see anything.  Anyone give me a bigger hint, or just tell me if you can see it.

Thanks!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ColonyGirl2 said:

I have been waiting for summer 2025 for Europe.  I am hoping HAL will offer the 24 day, round trip, Boston to Iceland.

I looked at that warehouse travel site and the E travel site and don't see anything.  Anyone give me a bigger hint, or just tell me if you can see it.

Thanks!

Right now the only thing showing for departures out of Boston by HAL for 2025 is the 35 day VOV cruise leaving on July 19, 2025. Surely more sailings are in the queue.

2 hours ago, ColonyGirl2 said:

...nothing yet (Europe 2025) on our preferred TA site (big, internet only) except for portions of the World Cruise that traverse Europe.

....still waiting

3 hours ago, ColonyGirl2 said:

Thanks!

Also, July 19, 2025, Boston to Rotterdam, stopping in Greenland and Iceland, 17-day voyage on the Zuiderdam (shorter version of the cruise mentioned by Destiny 0315).