Vista end of cruise questionnaire

SugSug

We returned from the Vista on August 4 and still are waiting for the end of cruise questionnaire.  Does anyone know how long it takes to receive an email from Oceania inquiring about our thoughts, both good and bad?

1 hour ago, SugSug said:

We returned from the Vista on August 4 and still are waiting for the end of cruise questionnaire.  Does anyone know how long it takes to receive an email from Oceania inquiring about our thoughts, both good and bad?

🤔. Didn’t you see the bombardment of notices in Currents and on the TV? The “end of cruise” review must be done on the ship’s intranet before you disembark.

OMG, no we did not read that while onboard .   We did fill out the mid-cruise questionnaire and that’s all.  I did call Oceania and they said that we should receive it within 2 weeks following our disembarkation?  Can’t get the same answer from anyone.  So sad😢

I brought all of the Currents home and just went over them, yes they had posted the “We appreciate your comments” in the Monday July 31, Tuesday August 1, and again on Wednesday August 2.  Wow!  That’s pretty bad when both my husband and myself missed that.  Thank you all for enlightening me.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SugSug said:

OMG, no we did not read that while onboard .   We did fill out the mid-cruise questionnaire and that’s all.  I did call Oceania and they said that we should receive it within 2 weeks following our disembarkation?  Can’t get the same answer from anyone.  So sad😢

This post reinforces two things, Pinot is right about people not reading Currents, and calling in to customer service doesn't guarantee a correct answer, unfortunately it's frequently the opposite. 

Did you like your cruise. You're welcome to give your comments here. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SugSug said:

I brought all of the Currents home and just went over them, yes they had posted the “We appreciate your comments” in the Monday July 31, Tuesday August 1, and again on Wednesday August 2.  Wow!  That’s pretty bad when both my husband and myself missed that.  Thank you all for enlightening me.

And let’s not forget the importance of reading your cruise’s T&Cs and Ticket Contract (lots of stuff that will have you posting “LOL” at some the replies on Cruise Critic).

We liked the cruise, had some onboard issues (the shower door would open only 3”) had to make a few calls down to get it fixed.  Food was good but not “the best at sea”.  Polo was our favorite and my meal in Red Ginger was great.  The personnel at the Reception desk always seemed to have a chip on their shoulders.  When we returned from one of our excursions and went to Destination Services to inform them of the issues, we were told that yes they had been aware of the exact issues with this particular excursion but they did not offer any type of refund .  We thought that Oceania would have done something, especially since they were aware of the issues.  The ship is absolutely beautiful.  

20 hours ago, SugSug said:

On our last Oceania cruise, the survey was only available on line and expired on the last day of the cruise

Viking’s food was very good.  The food in Oceania’s Terrace Cafe, especially the grilled seafoods and lamb chops, were very good.  I guess that it can be hit or miss on any given cruise line.

It is too bad  they switched to doing  while on the ship

I guess they get less  complaints that way

People have better things to do on the last  day   & I prefer to take my time & go over the  review

If they sent a link to do it  after the cruise  (with a time limit of course)

people could take time &  think about the good  the bad  & improvements

JMO

I agree 100%.  Why should we take the time on our cruise to do a comment on tv?  I like to relax in my home and go over the different events with my husband there are things that I remember and different ones that he can recall.  We don’t like to be rushed to do the critique.  But I guess that’s what Oceania is counting on.  

Even if you try to complete the survey onboard, you may have problems completing it.  On my recent O cruise in June, my spouse did the survey. When I tried to do the survey, got an error message.  Called guest relations.They told me to go to the computer area for help. I gave up.  When I got home, I sent O an email addressing 3 concerns.  Got email response yesterday that only addressed one issue.