Celebrity survey received today! Anyone else?

Dreamer68

Hi! I got really excited to see this in my inbox today! I was on the Apex in January just before the new cuts arrived. I filled out a survey at the end of my cruise and am happy to have another chance to give my feedback.Screenshot_20230829-142522.thumb.png.10ed0a2b332d07393fdc44ebc6291e5e.png Anyone else got this email? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Current thread on this

I was looking for this topic and didn't see @lv2cruisgrl's post. Arrgh! I was trying to avoid duplicating something. D'oh (Homer Simpson facepalm!) .

I think for this survey, I'm gonna remove some layers of my Canadian politeness and get more pointed. 🤓

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, hcat said:

what type of ques are asked?

self serving or ones where you can give opinions and suggestion?

Someone said it asked about WHOM you travel with and what kind of activities you enjoy doing. So from the questions you can surmise Celebrity is going to start targeting a totally new demographic, which is in line with what we are seeing and what has been said. 

On 8/30/2023 at 8:46 PM, kwokpot said:

Someone said it asked about WHOM you travel with and what kind of activities you enjoy doing. So from the questions you can surmise Celebrity is going to start targeting a totally new demographic, which is in line with what we are seeing and what has been said. 

Yep!! Unfortunately, at least two-thirds of the survey was getting to know me and my interest, not about my latest experiences on Celebrity. 😞 I did my best to emphasize importance on value (MDR+ship facilities & service, inclusions) over just destinations and how many parties, bars, and lounges I can go to onboard. 🤷🏻‍♀️

9 minutes ago, Dreamer68 said:

Yep!! Unfortunately, at least two-thirds of the survey was getting to know me and my interest, not about my latest experiences on Celebrity. 😞 I did my best to emphasize importance on value (MDR+ship facilities & service, inclusions) over just destinations and how many parties, bars, and lounges I can go to onboard. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Beat to Email your concerns, disappointments or complaints to; executiveoffice@celebrity.com

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

The only one I really had to take time with was the three words to describe Celebrity.  Disappointing was the first word I used. 

If I had seen the whole survey in entirety before I got to that page for the 3 words, I would have chosen a couple of those words differently. 😔

• Haha 1