Any Fort Lauderdale hotel with both free airport transfer AND free cruise port transfer?

cruisestitch

Those transfers aren't 'free', they are 'included' in the hotel bill. 

You might find that booking a hotel that doesn't have 'free' transfers and paying for the transfers is cheaper than a hotel without 'free' transfers.  

Or, sometimes a hotel will offer 'free' transfers to make up for being a poor option for a hotel.  

• Like 1

I understand that the price is built in to the room price.  Still asking the question, though, so I will re-word it.

is there any FLL hotel that doesn’t charge extra for airport transfer AND cruise port transfer?

I van find several hotels near the airport with no-extra-charge airport transfer.  Hoping to find one with no-extra-charge cruise port transfer as well.

• Like 1

Not looking for cheapest rate necessarily in this search.  Trying to minimize hassle for some travelers who don’t speak much English and don’t have US cellphone service so don’t want to attempt Uber.  

courtyard in Plantation used to provide both services but no more

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, capriccio said:

Pre-Covid, it was also reported here that the Hampton Inn Plantation also offered free shuttles so you might check with them too.

This is true,  I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Plantation three times, the last time being in January, 2020.  They offered a free shuttle from the airport and to the cruise port.  I am cruising again in January, 2024, but the reviews of this hotel aren’t what they used to be so we are staying at The Riverside instead.  No shuttles, so we will just take a taxi or call an Uber.  

Edited by antmaril

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 5:22 PM, cruisestitch said:

Not looking for cheapest rate necessarily in this search.  Trying to minimize hassle for some travelers who don’t speak much English and don’t have US cellphone service so don’t want to attempt Uber.  

courtyard in Plantation used to provide both services but no more

If the hotel has a concierge they can probably arrange something for them. The Riverside Hotel has contact information under transportation for the concierge to make arrangements beforehand.