LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, luvcruzing said:

This reminded me of our second cruise many years ago.  My husband kept telling me that one of our tablemates liked him.  I would say “Sure, honey. Sure.”  A few months after we got home, he received a birthday card from her.  She lived in Oregon.

You know those Oregon girls!  Sneaky little minx.  🤣

• Haha 9

35 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

You can walk it but it’s not ideal

Am wondering if any Uber , Lyft, or taxi driver would bother with such a short trip? That's my fear. DH has significant mobility limitations, rollator, etc 

Edited by Etta1213
  • Like 1

Just now, Etta1213 said:

Am wondering if any Uber , Lyft, or taxi driver would bother with such a short trip? That's my fear. DH has significant mobility limitations, rollator, etc 

Every terminal is a whole new building so I wouldn’t make it complicated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Legit January is my last Carnival cruise. I was just verbal and physically “abuse” by a roving gang of teens. Security all ready knew it was an issue. They were right there. If MY kids EVER said what was said… they wouldn’t sit down, wouldn’t speak, never cruise again. I was trying to go up the stairs and they are sitting 5 deep and I ask to get by, and I’m the bad guy? As one CHILD said “I will not be disrespected there are other staircases”. Indeed. There are other cruise lines. That was the single handed most disgusting thing I’ve ever witnessed on a ship and it was children. Take that for what you will. Oh and I’m racist for saying “sir please don’t use the f word” to a 15 year old. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 21

7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Legit January is my last Carnival cruise. I was just verbal and physically “abuse” by a roving gang of teens. Security all ready knew it was an issue. They were right there. If MY kids EVER said what was said… they wouldn’t sit down, wouldn’t speak, never cruise again. I was trying to go up the stairs and they are sitting 5 deep and I ask to get by, and I’m the bad guy? As one CHILD said “I will not be disrespected there are other staircases”. Indeed. There are other cruise lines. That was the single handed most disgusting thing I’ve ever witnessed on a ship and it was children. Take that for what you will. Oh and I’m racist for saying “sir please don’t use the f word” to a 15 year old. 

thank you for doing what i would have... like you said, if my kid....

• Like 6

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

And the daughter is here. She’s a registered nurse. Only one can go in with the patient at a time so the daughter’s cruise is done. The husband is a wreck. Totally crazy. 

How did they get her back to the ship? And why didn’t they transport her to a hospital instead?

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Disgusting!

• Like 9