LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m literally just awake. I only nap like twice a year. It turns me into zombie. But after my Mr Sancho’s shower, I went down. 

image.jpg

That's what happens when you mix business with pleasure! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

39 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It tasted like garbage. Love the smell of coffee.. not my thing. 

I was the same way until around 45. Not sure what changed! Now I love it. Very weird 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Very sobering message from Teo. If you don’t know, Teo is my favorite Carnival bartender but he’s home in the Philippines with health issues. He sends me all his medical paperwork. He was suppose to have surgery tomorrow… not happening. Doctor says next week after his CT scans today. I’m like gutted. Just get the issue out. 

• Like 36

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

Very sobering message from Teo. If you don’t know, Teo is my favorite Carnival bartender but he’s home in the Philippines with health issues. He sends me all his medical paperwork. He was suppose to have surgery tomorrow… not happening. Doctor says next week after his CT scans today. I’m like gutted. Just get the issue out. 

Sorry to hear this. We continue to keep him and his family in our thoughts and prayers  🙏🙏🙏

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I'm so sorry to hear this. 😞

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So that espresso martini… first of my life. It did not give me the kick I was hoping for. Currently trying to rally. 

http://zachharrod.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/mets-caps.jpg

http://zachharrod.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/mets-caps.jpgThe Mets and the great rally cap conformity failure of 1987 - Amazin' Avenue

Edited by Stallion