8/31/23 THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Izena

Last weigh in for AUGUST.   How time flys.   

Im in  a great mood.  It’s 72 degrees this morning which means I can go for a good walk.  I’ve been successful with my diet -   broken the sugar cravings.  Cut  my calories to  1000 daily  ( fairly easy for me ( I don’t have he sensors that tell me I’m hungry  also if I’m full).  Started Monday last week and it took a few days to start registering a loss.    Drum roll I’ve lost  5.6 lbs - well on my way to my old range.  Thanks to this site.  

To those who just come in and read our posts.  You obviously are having weight issues if you’re reading our posts.  Please join us - there is no shaming or judging on this  site.   The accountability of  posting keeps us on track.  I got off track it took me several months to back on - but I did it with help of  these friends. 

wow - Izena - You should be so proud of yourself (which I'm sure you are .... that is amazing!!!)

I've been gaining and losing the same pounds for about two months now - I am down 0.8# this week (which was what I was up last week).  I need to start doing more exercising.  DH has agreed to go to the gym a few times per week ... but we only seem to have gone once.  

Cooler here today -nice and sunny and high is only expected to be 72.  Did anyone see the moon last night - it was beautiful!  Hope everyone had/has a good week.  Jan

Hello everyone, I need to join for the accountability.  My downfall has always been holidays and vacation,  I get off track and lose focus then several months (or more) later - the weights all back.  Ugh.  I did lose some weight this week but not sure how much so I'll start tracking better with you.

I have 2 upcoming cruises coming up.  In November, I have a Princess cruise from Galveston. And next year in October, I have a Mediterranean cruise on NCL.  This is a first time that we booked a cruise over a year out.  Usually, we are a last minute what's available.  So hopefully having the second cruise planned will keep me dedicated to being healthy.

Izena - I see that your enjoying the Texas weather with me.  LOL  I'm in the DFW area.

• Like 1

Well it’s been a shitty 2 weeks over here. I injured my neck, barely moved because of pain, ended passing out and have been blacking out from low blood pressure lately too. With all that I managed to loose 0.6lb  since 2 weeks ago. Nothing sent well last week from a flood in my office to being told my car needs an overpriced engine so stress eating was a big possibility. I did stress eat a little and put on some weight but lost it all and more since which is a success in my books. 

One week from now I’ll be flying to Alaska yay.

I bought an EmeTerm bracelet for seasickness to test on my Alaska trip and it’s already working against my medications side effects .

Saw my doctor this week and she’s really happy with my weight loss in the last 2 months. Can’t wait to keep going and loose these extra pounds and feel better inside and out.

• Like 1

Solo sorry you’re not feeling well. It really takes a toll in or mental health, activity etc. you’ll be rejuvenated with your cruise.

Tx .  Welcome.  I’m in the Houston area.  I’m on a princess / Galveston cruise leaving Nov. 19 for thanksgiving.    

• Like 1

Sorry I've been missing in action. Been having fun. In 14 days I'll be home.

The scale will tell the truth. Haven't been eating much but eating to much carbs.

Also with drink package drinking more (drinks and coffee/teas) which I don't do

at home. Trying my best most days but-----------------------

Tomorrow is my Birthday so maybe eat or drink a little more, maybe not.

Sorry Izena you haven't felt well but seems your really back on track now.

Great loss! Thanks for starting the posts.

Jan you had a loss not a gain, be happy but I know what you mean. Why is

exercise so hard for us to do. Some it comes so easy, me never easy.

Solo I'm so sorry your having trouble with your neck and then all the other

problems on top of that. Nice you had a loss and now have Alaska to look forward to.

It's as beautiful as ever. In rain or sunshine which we've had both of.

TxNight Welcome. Glad you joined us Losing weight this week is a good start.

Remember what ever you lose before your Nov. cruise will make you less then your

are right now.  You'll be happy.

Everyone take care, have a good week. Loss's for ALL, me too.

• Like 1

Hello all again.  Finally weighted today.  Up 2 pounds after the cruises.  Not terrible but not good.  The other thing is we leave in a week for another b2b!  I'll have my work cut out for me then. Everyone seems to be doing well with their losses.  Happy Birthday Belle!  Thanks everyone for being there when I need to face the truth😁.

• Like 1

Izena - I am the cruise the week after you.  I leave Nov 26. It's my first time to these locations.  Have you been before?

Solo- How exciting Alaska!  Hope you have a great trip and the pain is gone by then.

Belle - Happy Birthday!!!  Have a great day today.

Alabaster -I'm playing catch up.  Where are you off to on your cruise?

• Like 1

TX. I did same cruise with carnival last year.   My favorite must do excursion is sloth monkey sanctuary.  Can hold the sloth.  Not a ship excursion but there are several companies that will pick you up at the peer.    They changed the itinerary from stopping at Costa Maya to a Belize stop.  

18 minutes ago, Izena said:

TX. I did same cruise with carnival last year.   My favorite must do excursion is sloth monkey sanctuary.  Can hold the sloth.  Not a ship excursion but there are several companies that will pick you up at the peer.    They changed the itinerary from stopping at Costa Maya to a Belize stop.  

Izena - where did you go that had the sloths?  We are doing a cruise in October and another on in March that goes to Roatan and we are doing a tour with Bodden Tours that does sloths.  Jan

Jan  are port are now Cozumel, Belize  ( which has replaced Costa Maya) and Routan.  I’m looking at 2k adventure tours.  Princess isn’t offering a sloth excursion.  Last year I did it through Carnival.  My son hired a local company but do t know the name.

• Like 1