Live From The Carnival Freedom: Crossing the Atlantic for a New Whale Tail

jam19872016

3 hours ago, exlondoner said:

Bless. I hate pop music, and I don’t dance, but, if we were ever to coincide on a cruise, I would dance with you.🙂🙂

I don't dance either. Just some chair dancing 😆

3 hours ago, BigDog46202 said:

This is in response to looking for pineapple juice. This is on from Venice to Florence. Haha! 

Just caught up on your last 2 days or so. 

IMG_0067.jpeg

But it is out for the taking? Cunard had it on the counter. Carnival I will probably need to find a friendly bartender or perhaps it will be in the dispenser at breakfast. Just will take a little extra planning 😀

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

I don't dance either. Just some chair dancing 😆

But it is out for the taking? Cunard had it on the counter. Carnival I will probably need to find a friendly bartender or perhaps it will be in the dispenser at breakfast. Just will take a little extra planning 😀

Well, there you are, we can both dance sitting down. Very wise.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

You both should get up on the floor and dance like no one’s watching.  It is wonderful to dance and in everyday life there just isn’t enough opportunities.

I do sometimes adopt the regime of Cissie Chandler, wife of Raymond, and incorporate dancing around into dusting. She also took most of her clothes off, which I do not emulate, but then she was in Southern California.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, exlondoner said:

I do sometimes adopt the regime of Cissie Chandler, wife of Raymond, and incorporate dancing around into dusting. She also took most of her clothes off, which I do not emulate, but then she was in Southern California.

Practice makes perfect. Don’t be shy in truth nobody is watching, that is unless you’re dancing in the nude I think that may get a few lookies 😀

Edited by #55worktoplay
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Practice makes perfect. Don’t be shy in truth nobody is watching, that is unless you’re dancing in the nude I think that may get a few lookies 😀

In fact, people would run away at a greater speed than they had thought they could ever achieve. 😀

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

You both should get up on the floor and dance like no one’s watching.  It is wonderful to dance and in everyday life there just isn’t enough opportunities.

If I have enough to drink I dance. I'm really more of an observer 😆 

• Like 2

Back onboard again after a quick jaunt to the lone store in the terminal. My mom found a magnet there she liked for €2.50. The shopkeeper let her have it for €2.31 so she wouldn't have to break a bill.

Heading to the sauna now for one last session. 

• Like 7