Live From The Carnival Freedom: Crossing the Atlantic for a New Whale Tail

jam19872016

I'm really surprised they are holding until 1230. I know that was the earliest time available for check in but i would have thought they would hold back the earliest real boarding time to give themselves a chance to let people in early. 

As it is there will be a cascade effect where people who do show up on time will have to wait in line anyway because of all the early arrivals.

Five more minutes. Thirty five if I need to wait till my 1pm check in.

• Like 8

Just now, jam19872016 said:

I'm really surprised they are holding until 1230. I know that was the earliest time available for check in but i would have thought they would hold back the earliest real boarding time to give themselves a chance to let people in early. 

As it is there will be a cascade effect where people who do show up on time will have to wait in line anyway because of all the early arrivals.

Five more minutes. Thirty five if I need to wait till my 1pm check in.

They are much stricter than at Southampton. They usually let people wait inside there, unless the terminal is overcrowded.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

They are much stricter than at Southampton. They usually let people wait inside there, unless the terminal is overcrowded.

That has always been my experience. They will allow you sit inside until the terminal is full and then male you wait outside. Literally every other terminal including boarding QE two weeks ago at Terminal B.

I will take note if they really is no seating available inside or that was a lie.

12:32 and still no movement. 

Edited by jam19872016
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I don’t think the cruets actually quite match. The pepper seems more indented than the salt, but maybe they are meant to be like that so you can tell them apart without looking.

I can already tell you they won't match the ones in the dining room 😆 

• Haha 8

Woohoo!! I have a few friends sailng back to Florida with you. I hate that they removed the tiny chair that has always been in inside cabins. That's one thing I've always loved about Fantasy Class ships, all of the inside cabins have that little chair. It looks like they've scrubbed the teak decks, they look nice. I hope you have a wonderful sailing!

• Like 4

The terminal is quite crowded now. I would rather sit and wait like I did than stand in a never ending line like these people.

20231023_092322.thumb.jpg.230fc3b9e84502317d7718c9a3cea262.jpg

Terminal C shops are bigger and had better prices than D. Not as nice as B though. 

20231023_092449.thumb.jpg.55fe3b74f170c253200dad491df86ebd.jpg

20231023_092451.thumb.jpg.9f3dfd680a5fdc5ae0d1ee866ca0f76e.jpg

My bar is well stocked for this trip.

20231023_100113.thumb.jpg.f2d2aa4d1dfe9919dd29127e5b80cc66.jpg

20231023_100256.thumb.jpg.62ecc0d5a95c06d80b989f94117e6a80.jpg

• Like 15

34 minutes ago, heffy2 said:

Woohoo!! I have a few friends sailng back to Florida with you. I hate that they removed the tiny chair that has always been in inside cabins. That's one thing I've always loved about Fantasy Class ships, all of the inside cabins have that little chair. It looks like they've scrubbed the teak decks, they look nice. I hope you have a wonderful sailing!

Thanks 😊 

25 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

Welcome back to the Freedom - how exciting!!  The whale tail looks great.  

Happy to be back 😀

• Like 3