Crystal Unveils 2025 Itineraries

Keith1010

1 minute ago, cruise_loverinlaval said:

hello, why is it that you received your tags and welcome letter from Crystal?  We are booked for the NY to Quebec cruise scheduled for Oct 13, 2023 and we did not receive anything yet?

I have no idea!

They're not preprinted. You have to write in your name and room or suite number.

Perhaps you should ask your TA if they received yours.

36 minutes ago, HAPPY CRUISEGUY said:

More cruises have been uploaded. However there is still a two week gap from September 30 till October 14. Is Crystal doing a dark dock in NYC or has the ship been leased out?

I have not found any new cruises on the cc website ?

On 9/7/2023 at 9:03 PM, tnm6217 said:

I am not a fan of this process. Silversea released their 2025 summer and fall sailings to TAs prior to going on sale to the public. I was able to see the specific itinerary for each, which made it easy to pick out the two that worked best for me. I'm likely going to book another with Silversea tomorrow since it will be 2+ weeks until I could book a November 2025 cruise with Crystal. It may seem silly, but it irks me that they won't even publish the sailings. I'm still excited for the two Serenity sailings I have booked for November 2023 and 2024, even if I'll be in steerage!

Silversea already released a while ago its 2026 140-day Silver Dawn World Cruise and 10 individual segments (some cabin categories for different segments are already sold out).  Regent went even further with bookings available up to May 2026 for all ship.

20 minutes ago, kirtihk said:

Silversea already released a while ago its 2026 140-day Silver Dawn World Cruise and 10 individual segments (some cabin categories for different segments are already sold out).  Regent went even further with bookings available up to May 2026 for all ship.

And I am booked on a January and May leg of the 2026 World Cruise on Silver Dawn. I love locking in those lower single supplements! 😉 

23 hours ago, wearesiamese said:

I have not found any new cruises on the cc website ?

Did you hit the Refresh button? I found all the ones I was missing when they first got released. I was looking for the repositioning down the eastern seaboard, and the Caribbean season.

1 hour ago, tnm6217 said:

And I am booked on a January and May leg of the 2026 World Cruise on Silver Dawn. I love locking in those lower single supplements! 😉 

Oh, you booked around us (combined 3-leg itinerary - March 14 - 30, March 30 - April 16, and April 16 - May 1).  If you booked May 1 - May 12, we might see you, perhaps, around disembarkation (ha-ha!).  Actually, I saw on some web sites that there are 2 choices: April 30 from Ashdod and May1 from Haifa (I don't know whether it's correct, though, because on the Silversea site there is only May 1st choice, and we disembark on May 1st).

3 hours ago, tnm6217 said:

I just looked at the May segments...showing 50% single supplements for me. 

No experience with Silversea.  Those look like great itineraries. 

34 minutes ago, May B said:

I was looking for the repositioning down the eastern seaboard, and the Caribbean season.

That was the one I was watching for too! (I tend to book cruises over Federal holidays so I don’t have to take as much leave and can cruise more often.) I had already booked a Silversea Med cruise over the same period, but was definitely willing to cancel it.

Here’s how the two compared:

- Silversea: Silver Spirit, Barcelona to Lisbon, 11/1-11/11, 10 nights, Vista Suite - $10,650, including international flights (economy), post-cruise hotel, and excursions

Crystal: Serenity, NYC to Bridgetown, 11/8-11/20, 12 nights, Single OV - $6,100

The Crystal option is two nights longer, but two nights are spent in Hamilton, which was a negative for me, along with the stop in Fort-de-France (didn’t love my time there last fall). I’m certain that I could’ve gotten airfare and done a paid excursion in every port for less than $4,500 (price differential between the two). But the opportunity to go to the Med and not have to worry about planning or arranging anything justified the extra cost for me.

1 hour ago, kirtihk said:

If you booked May 1 - May 12, we might see you, perhaps, around disembarkation (ha-ha!).

That’s the one! Such an incredible itinerary and I was able to get a low single supplement. 11 nights, international economy air, pre-cruise hotel, and excursions,  for $9,465 all in. Who knows what life will be like in May of 2026, but this was an offer I couldn’t refuse! 

13 minutes ago, tnm6217 said:

That was the one I was watching for too! (I tend to book cruises over Federal holidays so I don’t have to take as much leave and can cruise more often.) I had already booked a Silversea Med cruise over the same period, but was definitely willing to cancel it.

Here’s how the two compared:

- Silversea: Silver Spirit, Barcelona to Lisbon, 11/1-11/11, 10 nights, Vista Suite - $10,650, including international flights (economy), post-cruise hotel, and excursions

Crystal: Serenity, NYC to Bridgetown, 11/8-11/20, 12 nights, Single OV - $6,100

The Crystal option is two nights longer, but two nights are spent in Hamilton, which was a negative for me, along with the stop in Fort-de-France (didn’t love my time there last fall). I’m certain that I could’ve gotten airfare and done a paid excursion in every port for less than $4,500 (price differential between the two). But the opportunity to go to the Med and not have to worry about planning or arranging anything justified the extra cost for me.

That’s the one! Such an incredible itinerary and I was able to get a low single supplement. 11 nights, international economy air, pre-cruise hotel, and excursions, for $9,465 all in. Who knows what life will be like in May of 2026, but this was an offer I couldn’t refuse! 

The same with us (couldn't refuse - more than quadruple itinerary for less than double the price you refer!).  What didn't you like in Fort-de-France?  We will have a Seadream cruise in November 2025 stopping there.

Edited by kirtihk

40 minutes ago, kirtihk said:

The same with us (couldn't refuse - more than quadruple itinerary for less than double the price you refer!).  What didn't you like in Fort-de-France?  We will have a Seadream cruise in November 2025 stopping there.

There were definitely nice areas, but the port area was industrial and quite unattractive. Compared to most on this board, I’m an inexperienced cruiser, so some of my impression of Martinique could be due to that. Additionally, I may have been a bit bitter about arriving to Martinique on Ponant’s le Dumont d’Urville a day early and missing the lovely sights sailing through the Caribbean that we expected (we were going 20 knots for days to skirt around Hurricane Nicole). I didn’t like the way Ponant handled all of that, which is why I have chosen not to sail with them again, but that could’ve impacted my enjoyment of Martinique. [If you’re curious about that experience, I wrote a review and included photos and videos in the post below.]

We docked in Martinique a day before disembarkation. There was a car transport ship on the port side that was being loaded with all the noise that goes along with that. The view from the back of the ship looked out into a relatively run down area with quite a bit of of city noise pervading the outdoor areas of the ship. When walking from the port into the city (which, as a positive, was quite simple) there was a goat tied up to a wall next to a rundown SUV.

However, the botanical garden in Martinique was exceptional and definitely worth a visit. Rope bridges among bamboo trees taller than I’d ever imagined and an area with hummingbirds (or something similar) darting about all around you. We didn’t visit there, but Les Trois-Îlets looked like a pretty area. My March 2025 Silver Moon sailing stops in Fort-de-France, and I promise to keep an open mind when I visit and report back!

I remain grateful for Cruise Critic and being able to benefit from everyone’s experiences and opinions, both positive and negative!

HI everyone. I know this is Cruise Critic but it sure would be nice to get back on topic.

So let me try.

Crystal unveiled the 2025 itineraries.

Bookings are open.

Most cruises are now showing.

A few are not and I am trying to get clarification.

After WC 2025 Serenity is going into dry dock.

I have asked about the other gaps.

Keith  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tnm6217 said:

There were definitely nice areas, but the port area was industrial and quite unattractive. Compared to most on this board, I’m an inexperienced cruiser, so some of my impression of Martinique could be due to that. Additionally, I may have been a bit bitter about arriving to Martinique on Ponant’s le Dumont d’Urville a day early and missing the lovely sights sailing through the Caribbean that we expected (we were going 20 knots for days to skirt around Hurricane Nicole). I didn’t like the way Ponant handled all of that, which is why I have chosen not to sail with them again, but that could’ve impacted my enjoyment of Martinique. [If you’re curious about that experience, I wrote a review and included photos and videos in the post below.]

We docked in Martinique a day before disembarkation. There was a car transport ship on the port side that was being loaded with all the noise that goes along with that. The view from the back of the ship looked out into a relatively run down area with quite a bit of of city noise pervading the outdoor areas of the ship. When walking from the port into the city (which, as a positive, was quite simple) there was a goat tied up to a wall next to a rundown SUV.

However, the botanical garden in Martinique was exceptional and definitely worth a visit. Rope bridges among bamboo trees taller than I’d ever imagined and an area with hummingbirds (or something similar) darting about all around you. We didn’t visit there, but Les Trois-Îlets looked like a pretty area. My March 2025 Silver Moon sailing stops in Fort-de-France, and I promise to keep an open mind when I visit and report back!

I remain grateful for Cruise Critic and being able to benefit from everyone’s experiences and opinions, both positive and negative!

I read your Ponant post (so many colorful details - sounds like almost a novel).  In most, it correlates with our experience.  Actually, I am similar to you toward what you expect and like on a cruise - it is a ship, ocean water, a whole cruising atmosphere changed from morning to day to night “routine” (it was developed and evolved in that direction over 24 years of cruising).  My mantra is “every minute counts on a cruise”; therefore, I developed sleeping from around 1-1:30 am to 6:30 am only enjoying every aspect and angle of the best vacationing  choice - the cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kirtihk said:

I read your Ponant post (so many colorful details - sounds like almost a novel).  In most, it correlates with our experience.  Actually, I am similar to you toward what you expect and like on a cruise - it is a ship, ocean water, a whole cruising atmosphere changed from morning to day to night “routine” (it was developed and evolved in that direction over 24 years of cruising).  My mantra is “every minute counts on a cruise”; therefore, I developed sleeping from around 1-1:30 am to 6:30 am only enjoying every aspect and angle of the best vacationing  choice - the cruise!

So glad to read this post -I thought I was the only one that kept sleeping time to a minimum.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RD64 said:

So glad to read this post -I thought I was the only one that kept sleeping time to a minimum.

Yes, yes, yes… from the last sip of neat Scotch (enjoying sounds of piano or flamenco guitar notes) to the first glass of Champagne (preferably with black caviar)!  So, sleeping time flies like a light!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

HI everyone. I know this is Cruise Critic but it sure would be nice to get back on topic.

So let me try.

Crystal unveiled the 2025 itineraries.

Bookings are open.

Most cruises are now showing.

A few are not and I am trying to get clarification.

After WC 2025 Serenity is going into dry dock.

I have asked about the other gaps.

Keith  

I am booked on one segment of the WC 😊

Ivi

• Like 2