Photo Package Prices

nannygoatjunction

55 minutes ago, nannygoatjunction said:

We are looking to purchase printed  photos on our cruise and would like to know some prices to budget into our slush fund.

I appreciate that they are probably exy but have been concerned about some comments that they on on a USB which don't work when they get off the ship.

😀

I have bought many photo packages delivered on USB sticks - it has always worked off the ship.  I have never heard that they don't - and I am not sure why or how they would even try to restrict that. 

Budget $150 for a nice package...Prices vary a lot - but $150 will get you in the ball park

• Like 1

Some people at our group had pictures taken.  I wasn't involved.  From what I hear, they can get pricey.  For example, they had 88 pictures taken.  If they want everything in digital format only, it's US$2500.  If you want less, the price per pictures goes up by several times.  If you want even less, the price per picture goes even more.

The cheaper prices are for small prints.  When you order a print, they might include the digital copy with the price.

33 minutes ago, BackNow said:

For example, they had 88 pictures taken.  If they want everything in digital format only, it's US$2500.  If you want less, the price per pictures goes up by several times.  If you want even less, the price per picture goes even more.

The cheaper prices are for small prints.  When you order a print, they might include the digital copy with the price.

😮

20 hours ago, BackNow said:

Some people at our group had pictures taken.  I wasn't involved.  From what I hear, they can get pricey.  For example, they had 88 pictures taken.  If they want everything in digital format only, it's US$2500.  If you want less, the price per pictures goes up by several times.  If you want even less, the price per picture goes even more.

What???? The only possible thing I could think of is 88 8x10 prints for this cost. Even then, pretty high.🤯

I wasn't in on the conversation but that was one of the offers to the group for digital only.  For less than the all the photos, the price gets more and more ridiculous.  

I didn't buy anything.  I was there to experience the cruise; not to take family portraits.

The above photo was of the photo packages offered last year on my 71-day 2022 Grand Africa Voyage.  Individual photos were in the $15 range. Do not hesitate to talk to the photo manager about your preferences.

There was no information online before the voyage.  I walked into the photo shop to find this information on display.  Had lots of photos taken, then decided what to buy.

Barbara

Edited by bcummin

We were on the Rotterdam in August and paid US$21.99 for a digital or printed copy of the 10x8 photos (the largest size - prices differed according to size), and US$26.99 for a digital and printed 10x8 photo. I believe a set of five digital copies were US$100.

• Like 1

Thank you for your replies, not sure why there is no info online and it seems very "secret squirrel" business 😏 some of those prices listed are ok, I guess, not perhaps the $2500 package 😅 we have some reasons for wanting specific pics and will make enquiries once onboard. 😁

• Like 2