Where to make dining reservations after boarding?

CCJack

5 minutes ago, shof515 said:

download the NCL app and connect your mobile device to the ship wifi. in the app you can make reservations

Thanks.    Do you know if i can make changes to reservations in the app on board?      I was able to make all of our reservations online ahead of time but i cannot make changes.    

28 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Onboard there will be a desk set up for restaurant reservations and changes. It varies by ship (and sometimes be sailing), but it is always very clear where it is.

This is probably your best answer.  Changes are sometimes difficult.  We did that and they had to call the restaurant in question to get it approved. This would not be possible on the app or at kiosk.

• Thanks 1

like someone said, there is a Dining Reservation desk near guest services.  Go there and see what they can do.  I have had some good luck just going to restaurant ( when there is someone at the reservation desk), and asking them if they can change my specialty dining around. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CCJack said:

Where do we go to make changes to our dining and entertainment reservations right after we board?    This is for the Joy.   Thanks

Head toward Dec 6 mid-ship. Restaurant reservations are normally in either Teppanyaki or The Social. 

As part of their cost cutting measures, there are fewer box off staff and they are eliminating reservations on some shows making it a first-come-first-serve food fight. So, they have been switching up the location of restaurant reservations on embarkation day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Head toward Dec 6 mid-ship. Restaurant reservations are normally in either Teppanyaki or The Social. 

As part of their cost cutting measures, there are fewer box off staff and they are eliminating reservations on some shows making it a first-come-first-serve food fight. So, they have been switching up the location of restaurant reservations on embarkation day. 

Yes, on our April Joy cruise, they had several stations set up in Teppanyaki. 

There were at least three (maybe four?) hostesses there to help you make or change a reservation.

• Like 2