Lime and Coconut Drink

coolio111

Is the lime and coconut drink available at all times. Last time when I was on the Oasis of the Seas I found out about the Lime and coconut drink being offered in specialty "pail" on the second last day of the cuise.

Is this a drink that they make near the end of the cruise at the Lime and Coconut bar?

Thanls

12 hours ago, coolio111 said:

Is this a drink that they make near the end of the cruise at the Lime and Coconut bar?

I had one on day 1 on Wonder (needed to try it early to see if I wanted to keep ordering them). I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be available the entire cruise.

I gave the little bucket to my 9-year-old niece who was with us (after cleaning it of course).

Edited by Host Carolyn

12 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I had one on day 1 on Wonder (needed to try it early to see if I wanted to keep ordering them). I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be available the entire cruise.

I gave the little bucket to my 9-year-old niece who was with us (after cleaning it of course).

Was the drink good? I saw one on YouTube this evening but they didn't really say how it tasted.

Edited by JustUs275

6 hours ago, coolio111 said:

Is the lime and cocunt drink available at all times. Last time when I was on the Oasis of the Seas I found out about the Lime and cocunt drink being offered in specialty "pail" on the second last day of the cuise.

Is this a drink that they make near the end of the cruise at the Lime and Cocunt bar?

Thanls

All day , every day 

The lime and coconut is the signature drink at the bars on the Oasis pool deck. My sister and I enjoyed several of them, but interestingly, we weren’t able to get them on embarkation day. We got the little Malibu pails at the bar at the back of the ship. Sadly, I forgot to bring mine home. I was hoping to get one when we were on Harmony a few weeks ago, but they didn’t have the buckets or the drink.

image.thumb.png.d08e96a492f8cb55dcc4a49cf91482dd.png

• Like 1

• Host Carolyn changed the title to Lime and Coconut Drink

Malibu rum makes a canned version of the drink you can purchase at the liquor stores. It’s a pretty good version, though not quite as creamy as the one you get on the ship. 

From our Wonder cruise in July; the grands came home with nearly 100 pails between them.  

Edited by not-enough-cruising
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Wow. I'm guessing multiple people with the DBP really liked that drink?

9 Adults......... and yes!

Now we we have Malibu rum pails in the swimming pool, the sandbox, the flower beds, the bathtub............

Edited by not-enough-cruising
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

9 Adults......... and yes!

Now we we have Malibu rum pails in the swimming pool, the sandbox, the flower beds, the bathtub............

At least you got new use out of them, I feel like its a lot of waste if everyone threw them out after each drink! 

• Like 1

So you still get the drink pail with the actual deluxe drink package? I thought the drink packages only included the drink itself and not souvenir cups? Like I thought the bar tender would serve the drink in a regular cup if you have the drink package. Just wondering if I can also get a cheap souvenir (the pail)? Thanks! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bryanjanettesmith said:

So you still get the drink pail with the actual deluxe drink package? I thought the drink packages only included the drink itself and not souvenir cups? Like I thought the bar tender would serve the drink in a regular cup if you have the drink package. Just wondering if I can also get a cheap souvenir (the pail)? Thanks! 

Yes, you can get them with the Deluxe package... I don't think these are considered souvenir cups because 1. they are just cardboard, and 2. I think its the only way that drink comes.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Yes, you can get them with the Deluxe package... I don't think these are considered souvenir cups because 1. they are just cardboard, and 2. I think its the only way that drink comes.  

They aren’t cardboard; they are a hard plastic; nearly indestructible. 

Yes, you still get them with the DX package (as well as C&A vouchers) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, deliver42 said:

My wife pretty much lived on that drink. It was available anytime with no problem. She came home with a collection of the different color pails.

Were the pails only given out at the bar near the pools, or at all the bars?

1 hour ago, coolio111 said:

Were the pails only given out at the bar near the pools, or at all the bars?

I don’t think you can get the Lime & Coconut (drink) anywhere except the “Lime & Coconut Bar” on the pool deck & maybe one other bar. You won’t see it on the standard bar menus if you check the app.