If I win bid up

lulurobby

You will also receive the amenities that come with that cabin but not the extra perks.  You will retain whatever perks you booked with   Eg if you had a classic drink pack you will keep that.  You will not get the premium package.  Some with internet.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

4 hours ago, miched said:

You will also receive the amenities that come with that cabin but not the extra perks.  You will retain whatever perks you booked with   Eg if you had a classic drink pack you will keep that.  You will not get the premium package.  Some with internet.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Aqua Class doesn't get Premium package to begin with.  Only Suites get premium.

1 minute ago, MandL said:

Maybe this poster is talking an Aqua Suite?, not Aqua Class? I take back what I said in that case.

5 hours ago, MandL said:

Reread what I wrote.  There was nothing wrote about the AQ class

The OP is in a IV.  It doesn’t come with any perks but they can pay extra for them. So if they purchased that package they keep it.  If they don’t  have any perks they won’t get them in the move up.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

26 minutes ago, Guera53 said:

So C1 Veranda no packages purchased, gets bid to AA SS. We pay the extra gratuities, get access to Retreat with all the drinks we want while in the Retreat, and lounge; with access to Persian Garden, Lunimae and Blu.

Yes you get the amenities that come with that cabin.  

I may be wrong but I think If you don’t have a drink pack you will have to pay for any drinks in the Retreat Deck.   You may get lucky if they slip up and don't look at your card too closely.  

I have seen the BT checking some cards while sitting at the bar on the Retreat Deck and asked why he did that and he said  not all suite passengers have a drink pack plus sometimes passengers walk in and he didn’t recognize the face.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Yes technically Retreat Sundeck uses the drink packages, I think sometimes they don't check.   The Retreat Lounge the drinks are complimentary.

Luminae is always drink package or pay as you go.

So we can get a glass of wine at the lounge… Michaels. Do they have house wine? 

If you are in a suite and you are in the Retreat Lounge/Michaels Club you can have anything in the premium drink package without question.  Sometimes they will provide things outside the package within reason.   They aim to please.

Other than 1 or 2 sailings long ago we have been able to take drinks from the lounge, so you can get a glass of wine and take it to dinner.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

If you are in a suite and you are in the Retreat Lounge/Michaels Club you can have anything in the premium drink package without question.  Sometimes they will provide things outside the package within reason.   They aim to please.

I have never paid attention but know I have not been charged for anything I've ordered in the Retreat Lounge/Michael's Club.  Then again, I guess I have not ordered anything out of the ordinary.  I do recall the bartender telling me the wine he got for my wife was per glass but he never charged us. 

51 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Other than 1 or 2 sailings long ago we have been able to take drinks from the lounge, so you can get a glass of wine and take it to dinner.

We've never had a single comment said to us about taking drinks with us when the leave the lounge.  On our last cruise we would stop in the Retreat Lounge and pick up a drink to take with us to go to the theater.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guera53 said:

So C1 Veranda no packages purchased, gets bid to AA SS. We pay the extra gratuities, get access to Retreat with all the drinks we want while in the Retreat, and lounge; with access to Persian Garden, Lunimae and Blu.

Drinks in the Lounge only.  For drinks in Luminae and Sun Deck you need a beverage package or pay for them.

• Like 1