Suite Guarantee—Still Luminaire?

Fuzzy55

We are booked on the Eclipse for February 3, 2024 with a Suite Guarantee. We will still have access to Luminae, correct? I just looked at the amenities under Suite Guarantee and it shows preferred seating in MDR and speciality restaurants. It does not say anything about Luminae like the other suite catagories.

Edited by Fuzzy55

Once you have been assigned a cabin, your booking no longer shows as GTY.  At least that's what happened with our booking.  Booked a Suite GTY category and was immediately assigned an S1 and nowhere is our reservation does it show that we started out as a GTY. My long and wordy way of saying you get the perks 😁.

• Like 2

We’ve booked a guarantee and have a MC suite. I’m interested in trying it as it was such a good deal. If I don’t hate it I may book it again if I get a good deal.

I wouldn’t pay full price for any SS at the moment as I don’t trust Celebrity to change the conditions! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wineoclock said:

We’ve booked a guarantee and have a MC suite. I’m interested in trying it as it was such a good deal. If I don’t hate it I may book it again if I get a good deal.

I wouldn’t pay full price for any SS at the moment as I don’t trust Celebrity to change the conditions! 

What is an MC Suite?

On 10/8/2023 at 9:43 AM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Once you have been assigned a cabin, your booking no longer shows as GTY.  At least that's what happened with our booking.  Booked a Suite GTY category and was immediately assigned an S1 and nowhere is our reservation does it show that we started out as a GTY. My long and wordy way of saying you get the perks 😁.

Our first/only booking confirmation (made October 03) followed this same pattern. No "GTY" but instead an immediate suite designation.

cjr

• Like 2