Changing a specialty restaurant res...

I've been searching on the cruise planner for a way to modify a reservation I have booked and can't seem to find it.  I booked it for Day 2 and would like to change to day 4.  I don't want to cancel and rebook since they had a sale price quite some time back that has never been repeated and I don't want to lose that deal.  Before getting on the phone and waiting on hold, is this something C&A could do or should I call the order takers at the phone number on the cruise planner?  

I'm just concerned that an inexperienced agent will screw it up and I'll end up losing this good deal.

Edited by Tree_skier

I’m in the same boat. Would like to hear a way to do this. I got the hibachi for regular Izumi price mistake several months ago. Then the itinerary changed and my reservation is now on a port day. 

58 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I've been searching on the cruise planner for a way to modify a reservation I have booked and can't seem to find it.  I booked it for Day 2 and would like to change to day 4.  I don't want to cancel and rebook since they had a sale price quite some time back that has never been repeated and I don't want to lose that deal.  Before getting on the phone and waiting on hold, is this something C&A could do or should I call the order takers at the phone number on the cruise planner?  

I'm just concerned that an inexperienced agent will screw it up and I'll end up losing this good deal.

Once you get onboard head to izumi. I've read that many times, Izumi is easiest. They will move it to the day you want once onboard.. any dining restaurant.  Just hear it's less line and wait there, go to izumi to schedule dining times. That's what I did and worked. 

I dont think you yourself can move it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

Changing it on board would be the safe way to do it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1