Carnival shares

tigger54

Please help. My husband and I just bought 100 shares of Carnival stock. We have 4 cruises booked within the next year 2 carnival, 1 Holland, and 1 Princess. Can I get the $100.00 for each of these cruises? What do I send them to show we have the stock. Is there a specific form I need to get? Also, do I do this through my TA?
Thank you for any advice you can give me. We are very new at this stock thing.

Yes, you can get it for all those cruises, though some may be too far in the future to get at this moment.

You can do it though your TA, but do not need to.

Make sure when you send in your brokerage statement as proof of ownership that you cross out your identifying customer number for the brokerage house.

You must include your names, the ship and sailing date, and your booking number.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tigger54 said:

One more question. How far in advance can we send in for the stock obc?

We have a cruise in April 2024 and one in September 2024.

Per the link I provided they're currently only applying stockholder OBC for cruises through July 31 2024.

Edited by mz-s

On 10/12/2023 at 11:56 AM, john91498 said:

You can also send your info to this e-mail address for Carnival: shareholders@carnival.com

Yes. Agree, perfect ..

And OP for your princess and holland America I'm sure they have their own emails to send to. Each line is considered separate. Cant send to carnival for HAL obc. 

Lol I expected stock talk. Market for cruise stocks is dismal and falling. Fuel up, interest rates up, all are getting hit. Might not even be the bottom. Traders sure were fleeing friday. 

On 10/12/2023 at 11:04 AM, tigger54 said:

Please help. My husband and I just bought 100 shares of Carnival stock. We have 4 cruises booked within the next year 2 carnival, 1 Holland, and 1 Princess. Can I get the $100.00 for each of these cruises? What do I send them to show we have the stock. Is there a specific form I need to get? Also, do I do this through my TA?
Thank you for any advice you can give me. We are very new at this stock thing.

The OBC amount depends on the length of the cruise and could be from $50 to $250.

You can do it. No need to go through your TA.

2 hours ago, tigger54 said:

Thank you for all of the info. And advise. We have got it all figured out now because of all the great help.

Happy Cruising to all!!

Congrats on being a shareholder! Glad you're able to benefit from the OBC across the lines.

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruises!