Cunard questionnaire

devolve

Has anyone received a questionnaire regarding their recent Cunard voyage. We returned home recently but have not received anything yet. There were some comments I wanted to make, we are loyal Cunard cruisers, but we noticed quite a few cut backs, and things that could be improved.

• Like 1

I will share this for what it's worth. We sailed QE in August in Alaska and had such a good time that while onboard we booked to come back ten days later for the Panama Canal transit.

At the end of Alaska we received our survey and conveyed that we were returning soon in large part due to the efforts of some extraordinary staff members. Of course those staff members were mentioned by name in the survey but during Panama we felt we really should visit with the Food & Beverage manager to convey those sentiments in person to those who supervise those employees.

On QE that was Glenn Milway. He was very nice and listened to all we had to say but surprisingly was already familiar with our story as he had already read our survey. Now, whether he simply remembered the story or pulled up the survey attached to us before the meeting I cannot guess. I was just gobsmacked that someone onboard had read what I assumed was a generic corporate survey filled out only days before.

As an aside, asking for the meeting at the Purser's desk took some convincing that it truly wasn't to log a complaint as that seems to be the norm. The young lady said requests to meet with those officers for compliments are infrequent. Probably best or how would they have time to actually work!

Also, we are in the US and have received the survey invitation after every voyage.

• Like 1