Selbourne ‘Live’ from Ventura

Selbourne

18 minutes ago, Selbourne said:

We are getting buffeted around quite a bit already and we’ve only just passed Portsmouth 😂 Bad news - just realised the packet of Stugeron that we brought with us only has one strip of tablets in it 🫣 May have to have a few extra drinks to counter the effects (does that work? 😂) 🤮

Oh no I hope you got enough to get through the bb if not ask at reception asp before they all go , your room looks lovely and spacious, the lunch menu great and I’m ok with the evening menu a few things I’d choose on that , and happy you had a very easy boarding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Selbourne said:

Have to laugh. Two tiny TVs. No binoculars to see them. They can’t hold a signal for longer than 10 seconds and we are still in Southampton water 😂 

In all seriousness, they really do need to pull their finger out and upgrade to the excellent TVs on Iona and Britannia (and no doubt Arvia). Whilst the reception

is still patchy at least you can put an on demand programme on!

Yes, that size of tv is fine in a standard inside or outside cabin (I always have one of those two) but in the larger, deluxe cabins is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Here I am with my coffee looking forward to your Live From @Selbourne You will be my 'go to' every morning now until your return. Thank you.

Your room looks very spacious and comfortable but shame about the tv(s). I hope the BoB isn't too troublesome for you both. Definitely get those motion sickness tablets before they run out.

Enjoy and best wishes to you both.  Jane xx

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Interestedcruisefan said:

Never ever seen panacotta as a starter before?

In my experience, P&O are not good with panna cotta. Two years running the Limoncello one has been completely tasteless...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Interestedcruisefan said:

Hopefully the mushroom panacotta starter doesn't actually taste like mushroom lol!!

Why not? If I order mushroom soup I expect it to taste of mushrooms. 

I had Mushroom Panacotta on Aurora earlier this year, it was quite tasty.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FangedRose said:

Why not? If I order mushroom soup I expect it to taste of mushrooms. 

I had Mushroom Panacotta on Aurora earlier this year, it was quite tasty.

I like mushrooms and limoncello, but a limoncello and mushroom panacotta doesn't appeal.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Interestedcruisefan said:

Hopefully the mushroom panacotta starter doesn't actually taste like mushroom lol!!

I think I had that and it was quite tasty - if you like mushroom... An unusual texture for a starter though but not unpleasant.

• Like 3