RCCL Radiance - which pier in Vancouver?

surgie

We are considering staying at Pan Pacific prior to our July 2024 cruise. Someone suggested I check to see which pier RCCL Radiance will be docked at for boarding in Vancouver. I don't want to pay a premium for Pan Pacific Hotel only to find out that is not our pier. Thanks.

the Pan Pacific would be great location,,, however, note that there are a couple of other hotels such as the Pinnacle and the  Marriott Pinnacle (2 different places) which are an easy walk to the ship, even with luggage.   We stayed at the Pinnacle hotel and it was very nice and convenient. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Northern Aurora said:

If my memory is correct our OP is traveling with a family group which includes children.  With kids having a Pan Pacific bellman pick luggage from hotel rooms is a valuable service.

Another convenient hotel is the Auberge.

Yes, you are correct Northern Aurora:) We have 11 family members including 5 kids ages 5-11. I have booked Pan Pacific for the convenience of the cruise package (distance plus breakfast and luggage delivery) and have also booked the Delta hotel. The price difference is nearly $200 USD per room. I need to cancel one of the hotels so trying to make sure I have all the info before deciding. When I came across the post mentioning a different pier I wanted to check that info out. At least now I know it's Canada Place for all.

Make sure you become a member (it is free) at Pan Pacific as it brings price down. I believe there is a McDonald's and Tim Horton's close by for breakfast. You don't need a breakfast package at Pan Pacific and they will deliver your luggage to ship for a small tip regardless what type of room booked. You don't need a room package for that.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1

Yes there is a McDonald's and Timmy's across the street from the Pan Pacific along with a Subway, Fat Burger etc. in the Waterfront Mall - you don't even have to go outside to access them as there is an underground walkway to them.

• Like 1