Confirm drink package before check in?

zitsky

Your boarding pass (as well as your sea pass card once you get it from your stateroom) should have PALL (maybe in addition to CALL) on it.

PALL is the premium package.  CALL is the classic package.

You should also see it in your order history if you log into your cruise planner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, prmssk said:

Your boarding pass (as well as your sea pass card once you get it from your stateroom) should have PALL (maybe in addition to CALL) on it.

PALL is the premium package.  CALL is the classic package.

You should also see it in your order history if you log into your cruise planner.

That’s the thing.  I always upgrade but I can’t find it in order history.  So I guess I didn’t. 

Even more confusing is, I’m not offered an upgrade in the planner.  I would expect an upgrade if I was still at Classic.

10 hours ago, Mrearl said:

Look on the Celebrity app it should have it there.  If you did not do it Celebrity is running a discount  also on the App for $6.99 to up grade to premium.    

Am I the only person not seeing the drink package upgrade?  Eclipse 12/2023.

12 hours ago, zitsky said:

That’s the thing.  I always upgrade but I can’t find it in order history.  So I guess I didn’t. 

Even more confusing is, I’m not offered an upgrade in the planner.  I would expect an upgrade if I was still at Classic.

In the planner the upgrade in mine shows up as Reserved.

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

I always get an email on any purchase I make in the cruise planner. 

I said I thought I did it but it is not in order history so obviously I did not do it.  And despite looking all over, I am not seeing an upgrade in either the app or the website.  I have upgraded drink packages on other Celebrity cruises.  I've asked my TA to help.

image.thumb.png.c093765ea700c42e8095171149021a41.png

Edited by zitsky

2 hours ago, tschwa2 said:

Do you have the All included with classic?  If you did cruise only and don't have the classic package, it probably wouldn't offer you the upgrade.

@tschwa2 We have All included with Classic and I’ve upgraded us before.

@NMTraveller why would I be cut off when I’ve only had six martinis?

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, zitsky said:

Even more confusing is, I’m not offered an upgrade in the planner.

I upgraded from classic to premium a few days ago.  In my planner right now it says "reserved" on the option to upgrade to premium...indicating that I've already done this.  If your planner doesn't say "reserved" it's likely you didn't do the upgrade yet. 

• Like 1

Just now, Georgia_Peaches said:

I upgraded from classic to premium a few days ago.  In my planner right now it says "reserved" on the option to upgrade to premium...indicating that I've already done this.  If your planner doesn't say "reserved" it's likely you didn't do the upgrade yet. 

Whoops I found my mistake.  I finally found our booking confirmation.  We have Elevate NOT All Included so that appears to include Premium Beverage.  My mistake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

Whoops I found my mistake.  I finally found our booking confirmation.  We have Elevate NOT All Included so that appears to include Premium Beverage.  My mistake.

Good to know.  I'm not familiar with Elevate but since our suite days are coming to a close on Celebrity, I'm sure I will be learning more about this option.  If it includes the PBP then it sounds pretty good.  Glad you figured it out.

28 minutes ago, zitsky said:

You must have booked this cruise a long time ago.  I don't remember when they eliminated the Elevate option but I didn't think it was that recently.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, prmssk said:

You must have booked this cruise a long time ago.  I don't remember when they eliminated the Elevate option but I didn't think it was that recently.

2 years ago.  That’s why I couldn’t remember until I found the booking confirmation.  I thought I had looked at it and it said classic but I was reading it wrong.

On 10/28/2023 at 6:28 PM, zitsky said:

I was sure I upgraded our drink packages to Premium on our Eclipse sailing.  But I can’t find the order confirmation.  Is there another way to confirm your beverage package before check in?

As many others may have suggested (haven't read the  full thread yet).  

Go to Plan My Cruise -  Top Right click the circle with your initials - Choose Order History  - click through -  It will either say Premium or often a picture -  the Orange is Premium the Lemon is Classic.  It will also tell you the amount you paid.

image.thumb.png.470eb26d67a0f153d7d4680014a6aa95.png

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

As many others may have suggested (haven't read the  full thread yet).  

Go to Plan My Cruise -  Top Right click the circle with your initials - Choose Order History  - click through -  It will either say Premium or often a picture -  the Orange is Premium the Lemon is Classic.  It will also tell you the amount you paid.

image.thumb.png.470eb26d67a0f153d7d4680014a6aa95.png

Thank you but does Celebrity expect people to know orange or lemon?

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

Thank you but does Celebrity expect people to know orange or lemon?

LOL -- My cruise for November says Premium and no picture but the one in March on Solstice shows an Orange -   There has been a lot of discussion over the years -   Another point for the World Class Celebrity IT Team.

On 10/28/2023 at 6:28 PM, zitsky said:

I was sure I upgraded our drink packages to Premium on our Eclipse sailing.  But I can’t find the order confirmation.  Is there another way to confirm your beverage package before check in?

I would have them send you a sample 🤣

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

I thought the picture was a lime for the Classic and an orange for the Premium?

You are probably right -   my magic decoder ring is my memory and not what it use to be.  

Although I don't drink I've always had a Premium Package due to Suite and Zenith. 

• Haha 1