Coffee Card question

Couple of questions please: Can two coffees be purchased at same time with a card? Thinking of purchasing one card to share between 2 of us, aware of the 15 per day limit. Does it also include regular coffee (not espresso?) Assuming yes, but don't want to purchase it if it has to be espresso based drinks. We like regular coffee and iced, and occasional mochas. Thanks for any info. 

Edited by Greyhoundcat

1 hour ago, Greyhoundcat said:

Couple of questions please: Can two coffees be purchased at same time with a card? Thinking of purchasing one card to share between 2 of us, aware of the 15 per day limit. Does it also include regular coffee (not espresso?) Assuming yes, but don't want to purchase it if it has to be espresso based drinks. We like regular coffee and iced, and occasional mochas. Thanks for any info. 

Yes you can purchase 2 at a time.

You can purchase regular coffee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greyhoundcat said:

aware of the 15 per day limit. Does it also include regular coffee (not espresso?) Assuming yes, but don't want to purchase it if it has to be espresso based drinks. We like regular coffee and iced, and occasional mochas. Thanks for any info. 

What 15 per day limit... there isnt a daily limit on any drinks. Not even coffee lol. As much caffeine as you want.

All I can think of you read something on a carnival board who has a daily limit on cheers drinks.

9 hours ago, Greyhoundcat said:

Thinking of purchasing one card to share between 2 of us, aware of the 15 per day limit.

There's no limit other than all the punches being used up. Speaking of which, don't buy the card until on board and you ask the barista how many punches per drink of the kind you will order.

A card comes with 15 punches. You can use any or all of them at once. There’s no daily limit. 

On Anthem recently you could get any coffee product offered. Small was 1 punch, medium and large were 2 punches. But this seems to vary by ship. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2023 at 9:13 PM, dandelpino said:

A card comes with 15 punches. You can use any or all of them at once. There’s no daily limit. 

On Anthem recently

On Anthem recently you could get any coffee product offered. Small was 1 punch, medium and large were 2 punches. But this seems to vary by ship. 

I can confirm dandelpino's Anthem findings on Adventure, Liberty, Allure, and Harmony as well.
Large Specialty counted as 2. I had 1 to 2 coffee's each morning and shared the card with my son. 

22 minutes ago, Crapster said:

I can confirm dandelpino's Anthem findings on Adventure, Liberty, Allure, and Harmony as well.
Large Specialty counted as 2. I had 1 to 2 coffee's each morning and shared the card with my son. 

That makes sense since (at least at Starbucks), medium and large would have 2 shots unless requested otherwise with small having 1 shot. If it's 1 shot = 1 punch, then 2 shots should = 2 punches.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 11:49 PM, Biker19 said:

There's no limit other than all the punches being used up. Speaking of which, don't buy the card until on board and you ask the barista how many punches per drink of the kind you will order.

Quick question, is it the same price onboard as it is in the cruise planner?

3 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

Quick question, is it the same price onboard as it is in the cruise planner?

Usually yes (about the only thing in the planner), unless there’s some very rare sale in the planner for it. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2024 at 8:28 AM, sunonfire said:

It says on the Royal website one punch per espresso shot? Does anyone know how many espresso shots are in the caramel macchiato and the frappes?

Number of shots are based on size

1 shots is tall

2 shots is grande

2 shots for iced(they don’t have tall for iced)

Edited by wreckem2013