Screenshots of the new Nov 2023 menus

NutsAboutGolf

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I sure did google it!  lol  However I googled not for the definition, I hadn't seen "pork duo" before so wanted to ensure it wasn't mentioned before

Looks like the same description of what they used to call Pork and Beans. The new name makes it a more upscale dish 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, horseymike said:

I think the Tuscan grill is a specialty restaurant on the S class ships

I know it is a specialty restaurant on the S Class ships.  But I was on the app looking at the menus on Apex.  Edge Class ships have four MDRs:  Cosmopolitan, Cypress, Normandie and Tuscan.  There is no specialty Tuscan restaurant on the E Class.

I thought in the video they said changes would be in place at the end of November.

The app shows the menu for the current sailing not the menu for your future cruise.  I ours not expect to see new or redesigned menus until around Thanksgiving.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, RichYak said:

Looks like the same description of what they used to call Pork and Beans. The new name makes it a more upscale dish 😂

They got me, I fell for the name change thinking it was one of the new dishes...lol...So the first posts menus have evolved (or devolved?) to the "before" menus

12 hours ago, jelayne said:

I thought in the video they said changes would be in place at the end of November.

The app shows the menu for the current sailing not the menu for your future cruise.  I ours not expect to see new or redesigned menus until around Thanksgiving.

I wouldn't be surprised if a new dish or two appears sooner than the end of the month; as stated I thought that was what was going on here when I posted these and attempted to validate they were new items by googling them but they were new names, not new items

20 hours ago, Cubgal25 said:

I saw a webinar today explaining that the classics are returning, and that they are expanding the daily choices. The new menus should be up by Thanksgiving or the end of the month 

The menus may have a new dish or two before then