Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

On 11/11/2023 at 7:32 AM, Saint Greg said:

From what I know so far I’m speculating there may have been an immigration situation.

I will infer that marrying someone in order for them to get a green card is usually a marriage built on quicksand.  But at least if she's overly amorous, your friend will have a smile on his face.

• Like 4

On 11/11/2023 at 7:53 AM, Saint Greg said:

Last nights dream ended with me getting grilled by a chef (pun intended). I remember boarding the ship. And in case you haven’t read these before somehow in my dreams I don’t know what cruise ships look like. It was more like boarding a military cargo plane.

But it had a main dining room. I just had a few bites of French toast and this chef comes out screaming demanding to know what was wrong with it and why I didn’t finish it. I mean this French toast was huge. Not uncle Buck pancake huge but it was in like one of those big sheets you’d bake brownies on. So he’s yelling at me going through everything with the French toast and I woke up.

That was at 2am so I didn’t think I’d remember it but I did. No clue what I dreamed about after 2am though.

Gregg, with all of these funky dreams you're having, did some of the monkey's meds get mixed in with yours?

• Haha 8