Requesting OBC/Stockperks

ShipWalker

One month ago I received the confirmation from Stockperks that my onboard credit of USD 100 has been succesfully applied to my reservation. However it doesn't appear anywhere on HAL website nor app. 

Should I send an email to HAL or when boarding I can just show Stockperks email and they will add the credit on the spot?

18 minutes ago, neutral333 said:

One month ago I received the confirmation from Stockperks that my onboard credit of USD 100 has been succesfully applied to my reservation. However it doesn't appear anywhere on HAL website nor app. 

It never shows on the Website or Navigator app. You need to request an updated confirmation/receipt from your TA or PCC. (See the post just before yours. #176)

Welcome to Cruise Critic and HAL

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

It never shows on the Website or Navigator app. You need to request an updated confirmation/receipt from your TA or PCC. (See the post just before yours. #176)

Thanks.

TA means travel agent?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 2:04 PM, Cruise Suzy said:

So, I contacted my TA. He sent an updated confirmation with the $100 added. Should I show that at the moment of sailing or it's going to appear automatically during the cruise?

Thanks 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, neutral333 said:

So, I contacted my TA. He sent an updated confirmation with the $100 added. Should I show that at the moment of sailing or it's going to appear automatically during the cruise?

It should automatically appear.  We have been on a variety of cruise lines over the past twenty years, and have never had a problem with promised OBC not showing up, regardless of the source.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, neutral333 said:

Thanks 

Some people take the confirmation just in case, but I've not had an issue w/OBC not being on my account when it's on the booking confirmation. 

Once onboard, you will see it on your statement in the app & on the stateroom TV.

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, neutral333 said:

Thanks 

It should happen automatically, but on my last cruise it didn't.  It was simple to get it added by Guest services.  Just be sure to bring your documentation.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

We booked an 11 day Alaska Cruisetour after the final payment date (great rate!).  I filed with Stockperks and got a confirmation the next day that our shareholder credit had been applied. But the credit was only for $50.  The ship portion of the Cruisetour is less than 7 days, but our entire tour is 11 days.  Should we have received credit for the land portion?

Edited by Zippercat

10 hours ago, TGCRUISEO said:

Does anyone know when you will be able to apply for 2025 Cruises?0

Somebody (most likely in this thread somewhere) said when they tried to apply for a 2025 the StockPerks app told them to try in November. That's when I plan to submit for my 2025 cruises - it makes sense, now that they're transitioning to a calendar year vs the July-July year.

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zippercat said:

We booked an 11 day Alaska Cruisetour after the final payment date (great rate!).  I filed with Stockperks and got a confirmation the next day that our shareholder credit had been applied. But the credit was only for $50.  The ship portion of the Cruisetour is less than 7 days, but our entire tour is 11 days.  Should we have received credit for the land portion?

We got higher for a 10 day this June that was 3 land 7 sea. Although they no longer take requests for credit at HQ, maybe send them an email outlining your concern with stockPerk documentation and booking #. Perhaps my higher amount was the mistake, but maybe not. 

CCLshareholderHAL@hollandamerica.com

On 4/22/2024 at 5:40 AM, Haljo1935 said:

Some people take the confirmation just in case, but I've not had an issue w/OBC not being on my account when it's on the booking confirmation. 

Once onboard, you will see it on your statement in the app & on the stateroom TV.

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

Yeah, for sure I'm printing out my TA booking confimation.

My onboard credit still doesn't appear through HAL but on my booking we can read:

"

- Onboard Credit: $150.00

Note: Onboard credit promotions are finalized a few days prior to departure. As a result, the amount listed above (or a portion thereof) may not display during online check-in with the cruise line.

The full value of onboard credit(s) from ******************* will be available by the 2nd day of sailing."

It's my first cruise so everything is new for me. Thanks 🙂

• Thanks 1