Amex new offer

destar

7 minutes ago, destar said:

You can, as long as you spend $1000 direct with NCL using your Amex card, you will get the $200 credit.

4 minutes ago, sjacobs11 said:

The terms for me excludes shore excursions:

image.thumb.png.af11ea581fde63f4a1d6d146bfb6e6f4.png

Those are the terms, but in reality Amex does not know what the charges are for. They just look for charges directly to NCL.  I know it works if you pre-book and pay for these things.  What I don’t know is if there is a different code for onboard expenses that would disqualify the charges.  

Edited by Russiamomm
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, CookieShip said:

AMEX only wants me to book on Oceania or HAL 😞

Oceania finally showed up for me today. Yesterday Carnival was the only cruise offer. Maybe tomorrow Norwegian will show up.

Any time these offers have popped up on this forum, they've never appeared in my Amex account.

I am the one who usually gets the Amex offers on my Blue card.  This time my husband got the NCL one and I got a Holland America one.  Never sailed HA .  Their prices are more than the $300 off $1000 than other cruise lines so will probably skip it even though I downloaded it 

3 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

I am the one who usually gets the Amex offers on my Blue card.  This time my husband got the NCL one and I got a Holland America one.  Never sailed HA .  Their prices are more than the $300 off $1000 than other cruise lines so will probably skip it even though I downloaded it 

I get the offers too and I never use my Amex.

capital one has better benefits but keep my Amex just to reach the 25 year mark soon for credit rating.

On 11/13/2023 at 11:25 PM, DebbieCruises said:

Is it a Bonvoy AmEx card?  I just checked and can't find an offer from NCL.

Some of the branded cards don't get the offer, I have a regular Amex that I mainly use for travels.

7 hours ago, rbxlady said:

Today I got an offer for Princess Cruises after getting Carnival and Oceania but not Norwegian. This is just cruel.

I got the Princess one as well. Did not see the NCL, Carnival, or Oceania one. But, we used the prior NCL one, so I'm wondering if they track usage...

13 hours ago, Erekosse said:

I got the Princess one as well. Did not see the NCL, Carnival, or Oceania one. But, we used the prior NCL one, so I'm wondering if they track usage...

i tried to add Princess offer but got this:

Sorry about that! It doesn't happen often, but offers are currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Looks like max # of has been given away?

5 hours ago, fstuff1 said:

Sorry about that! It doesn't happen often, but offers are currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Looks like max # of has been given away?

i get that message all the time. just a temporary glitch or server misfire on the backend. try it again literally five seconds later and it should work. the offer has not been maxed out. my best guess is that the website hadn’t finished processing the previous offer that was requested to be added, hence the error message.