Cabo San Lucas 5 Night Cruise question

WhiskeyAndCards

On 11/29 I’ll be on the 5 night Cabo San Lucas cruise on the Discovery Princess. My question is since the ship is staying overnight in Cabo will they be running the tender boats all night or at what time will they stop? I ask because I’m considering booking a night at a Cabo hotel in case the tenders stop too early and I stay out too late. I’ve had overnight stays in Cabo and Puerto Vallarta with Carnival and with both I do recall getting back on the ships quite late in the night, I just can’t find any info on it with Princess. Thanks

3 hours ago, WhiskeyAndCards said:

On 11/29 I’ll be on the 5 night Cabo San Lucas cruise on the Discovery Princess. My question is since the ship is staying overnight in Cabo will they be running the tender boats all night or at what time will they stop? I ask because I’m considering booking a night at a Cabo hotel in case the tenders stop too early and I stay out too late. I’ve had overnight stays in Cabo and Puerto Vallarta with Carnival and with both I do recall getting back on the ships quite late in the night, I just can’t find any info on it with Princess. Thanks

They run all night. 

5 hours ago, WhiskeyAndCards said:

They run all night. Been several times, and had tenders running all night long. People go out to dinner, nightclubs, etc - and tenders go all night. Reduced schedule midnight to 6am but they're still going 

9 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

They run all night. 

Great, thanks.

8 hours ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

You sure?  We did that one earlier this year and I thought they ended at Midnight

and started again at like 6:30am.... we stayed onboard, but thats what I recall.🤷‍♂️

I hope they run all night, even if it’s reduced to one tender.

7 hours ago, reedprincess said:

They run all night. Been several times, and had tenders running all night long. People go out to dinner, nightclubs, etc - and tenders go all night. Reduced schedule midnight to 6am but they're still going 

Great, thanks for all the info. 

22 hours ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

You sure?  We did that one earlier this year and I thought they ended at Midnight

and started again at like 6:30am.... we stayed onboard, but thats what I recall.🤷‍♂️

Very sure. 

Even stated in the patter they ran all night. 

Cabo 5 night on Discovery three times.

On 11/11/2023 at 4:31 PM, WhiskeyAndCards said:

I’ve been to Cabo many times with an overnight & after a certain time they ran once a hour so you just have to time things according to their schedule or book a room until the morning. That would solve everything. 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton