Things you don't want to see !!

rojaan19

So today is an in port day in  Bali on the Muse.   We decided to have lunch  at the pool,  so at the next table to us a couple sat,  the fellow in swimmers no top,  but his swimmers  didn't cover his bottom  so RON could see all his butt 🤦‍♀️  we called our waiter and pointed out the view,  he had to get the maitre'd to tell him to cover up !!   And this guy  was no spring chicken  !!

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

28 minutes ago, rojaan19 said:

So today is an in port day in  Bali on the Muse.   We decided to have lunch  at the pool,  so at the next table to us a couple sat,  the fellow in swimmers no top,  but his swimmers  didn't cover his bottom  so RON could see all his butt 🤦‍♀️  we called our waiter and pointed out the view,  he had to get the maitre'd to tell him to cover up !!   And this guy  was no spring chicken  !!

Oh I can just imagine. Would have put me off my lunch! An elderly butt is not a good look. Good that the waiter took steps to have the situation remedied (and a good idea for the M'D to handle it).

Hi Davey, good to see you again😀

I saw something on NOVA I don't really want to see again and nothing really shocks me too much anymore but this was something out of bounds. I was in Dolce Vita one evening having drinks with new friends and looked around and there was a couple basically on top of each other in a chair........the only thing I could think of was "GET A ROOM"........my friends and I looked at each other and were like, are they in High School?😮.....nope, they were not....but it was pretty tacky. 

• Like 1

The upside of this is that it shows that Silversea is not just for very decrepit old people.  (There has been some correspondence on CC as to which line is the most elderly friendly, and up to now I think Silversea was winning/losing).

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hi Davey, good to see you again😀

I saw something on NOVA I don't really want to see again and nothing really shocks me too much anymore but this was something out of bounds. I was in Dolce Vita one evening having drinks with new friends and looked around and there was a couple basically on top of each other in a chair........the only thing I could think of was "GET A ROOM"........my friends and I looked at each other and were like, are they in High School?😮.....nope, they were not....but it was pretty tacky. 

That's when you look at your server and say "I'll have what she's having....".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Whinenowine said:

That's when you look at your server and say "I'll have what she's having....".

LOL........not in this case....truly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Will Work for Tiramisu said:

Maybe sort of like joining the Sky High Club??  😀 (Or is it the Mile High Club?)  

Since this behavior is happening on the sea rather than in the sky, perhaps the Deep Six Club would be more apt.

• Haha 3