TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

1 minute ago, princess76021 said:

@TxTeach79  @BohJang

Have a wonderful time on "our" cruise!  I'll be reading, watching and drinking with you guys!!

Hugs from Texas!! (But you knew that already 😇☺)

so glad you’re here! It wouldn’t be the same here without the hugs from home!

• Like 6

10 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Well then me and husband both need new glasses, he doesn't remember seeing it either and we have cruised out of there 3 times🤦

Maybe that just means y'all keep your eyes ON the road, not beside the road. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Maybe that just means y'all keep your eyes ON the road, not beside the road. Lol

HaHa good observation and true. I don't drive at all and don't like being a passenger either so husband prob drives like a granny with eyes straight ahead to keep me calm and safe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My best princess tip/hack (unless they’ve changed it last December) is that you can go to regal.princess.com on the ship wifi to view the schedule in an easier to read layout than the app imo. I found this really nice on my last cruise so I’m curious if it still works

• Like 3

Just now, bethfelk said:

My best princess tip/hack (unless they’ve changed it last December) is that you can go to regal.princess.com on the ship wifi to view the schedule in an easier to read layout than the app imo. I found this really nice on my last cruise so I’m curious if it still works

great tip! I’ll get it loaded up asap and let you know….

• Like 2

Okay, showered and packed up and good to go. Watching pregame shows and the clock, waiting on 11 and Jonathan. Normally I’d be first in line, but with the multiple reports of long stagnant lines outside, I’m at least waiting til checkout time to roll over. Boarding window opens at 10:30, I should roll up around 11:30. We’ll see.

• Like 10

Hello TxTeach79 and greeting from Katy, Texas!  My wife and I along with four other couples will be on the Regal for her New Years cruise.  The ship departs Galveston in 38 days!  I am trying to find some informationand thought perhaps you could give me the answers...  I am looking for the names of the Regal's Executive Chef and Director of Restaurant Operations.  It may be John Convery and Nicola Furlon but, I am not 100% certain.  I will appreciate your response.  

Dean (Dino) McBride - December Regal Cruiser Cabin M327

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mcbridm said:

Hello TxTeach79 and greeting from Katy, Texas!  My wife and I along with four other couples will be on the Regal for her New Years cruise.  The ship departs Galveston in 38 days!  I am trying to find some informationand thought perhaps you could give me the answers...  I am looking for the names of the Regal's Executive Chef and Director of Restaurant Operations.  It may be John Convery and Nicola Furlon but, I am not 100% certain.  I will appreciate your response.  

Dean (Dino) McBride - December Regal Cruiser Cabin M327

I’ll see what’s there when I swing by that officers’ board!