TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

Excited for another live review from you! Glad to see some more people who do these live reviews branching out to try Princess - my family wants to do an Alaska cruise in 2025 and they've got the best itinerary so far for what we all want to do, but I heard some pretty bad things about their food and service on CC from right when cruising restarted. Seems to me like things have righted themselves now and I'd be more than happy to sail them, especially to Alaska.

(I'm totally not jealous that you're cruising now and I have to wait till April now because I was booked on one of the Panorama sailings that just got canceled... Nope, not jealous at all....)

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Quick gas stop at 7-11 was fruitful. ...And most importantly, I found these bad boys for only the second time ever. They’re fantastic. Premium roadtrip snacking experience. 

IMG_0006.thumb.jpeg.117862b841e0ff134fb224fc7226a194.jpeg

Awe, making that run down I-45, you know Buc-ee's is THE place and these are "it." I'm a fan of the original, but there is variety for everyone.😏20231118_145719.jpg.2faea73c3dfd82948283f49676b4f9a1.jpg

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Awe, making that run down I-45, you know Buc-ee's is THE place and these are "it." I'm a fan of the original, but there is variety for everyone.😏20231118_145719.jpg.2faea73c3dfd82948283f49676b4f9a1.jpg

oh, I dig Buc-ee’s, but I have to be in a “Buc-ee’s  weekend crowd” mood

• Like 5

Was I dreaming or were you originally going to stay at Inn at the Waterpark?

I also might have missed the part where you said you were or were not going to use the luggage tags this time.  That was legit entertaining stuff the last time.   

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

Was I dreaming or were you originally going to stay at Inn at the Waterpark?

I also might have missed the part where you said you were or were not going to use the luggage tags this time.  That was legit entertaining stuff the last time.   

yes, I was! I ended up changing plans midweek because the LaQuinta where I stayed this summer (and lets you leave your car) had a price drop and was cheaper. Plus I know I like it. 

oh, you betcha my AirTag is locked in. Ever since Barcelona I’ll never travel without one on a trip that requires me to give up my luggage for even a second 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

yes, I was! I ended up changing plans midweek because the LaQuinta where I stayed this summer (and lets you leave your car) had a price drop and was cheaper. Plus I know I like it. 

oh, you betcha my AirTag is locked in. Ever since Barcelona I’ll never travel without one on a trip that requires me to give up my luggage for even a second 

Well I hope it’s a lot less stressful with the luggage this time.   I’ve always been curious about that Inn with their low prices.  

• Like 1