What do you think I should do?

mafig

My cruise leaves on Friday.

I have printed my boarding pass with the bar code but it had no check in time "to be assigned."

Then, a few days later I got another, with a check in time of 12;20.  I did not print this one because our boarding pass stated Priority because we are Club Orange.

Should I print this one?  Or just go with the one with no time?  The advice I have gotten is Ft. Lauderdale doesn't really go by boarding times anyway and Club Orange and Priority is all they will look at.

• Like 2

I wouldn’t bother especially if the new one doesn’t have Priority on it (but probably would). I embarked in Fort Lauderdale in April and breezed right through but it was later, about 1:00pm so that might have helped. In December 2021 we had CO and Priority on our boarding passes and got there early and went through the CO line quickly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mafig said:

Thanks everyone for helping me.❤️

If you have a smart phone, it is beneficial to have the boarding passes downloaded to your phone.  Download/install the Holland America Navigator app on your smartphone.  Your boarding passes should be available to display from the Navigator app.

On our last check in, I had printed passes in-hand but the agents pressed for me to pull up the passes on my phone.  I don't know why they did that but once the passes were showing on my phone, they quickly scanned the passes and we breezed through the rest of embarkation.

By the way, since you have Club Orange, make sure to go to the priority check in line.  I believe you can check in pretty much any time you want once you have "priority" showing on your boarding pass. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, AFNavigator said:

If you have a smart phone, it is beneficial to have the boarding passes downloaded to your phone.  Download/install the Holland America Navigator app on your smartphone.  Your boarding passes should be available to display from the Navigator app.

On our last check in, I had printed passes in-hand but the agents pressed for me to pull up the passes on my phone.  I don't know why they did that but once the passes were showing on my phone, they quickly scanned the passes and we breezed through the rest of embarkation.

By the way, since you have Club Orange, make sure to go to the priority check in line.  I believe you can check in pretty much any time you want once you have "priority" showing on your boarding pass. 

For any passes/tickets that are on my phone, I always take a screen shot of the bar or QR code in case the signal is nonexistent when I get to where I need it. Screenshots can always be pulled up from a file folder, even when the signal disappears.

• Like 1