Drink Pkg and discount

closecruiser

2 minutes ago, closecruiser said:

With the drink package being on sale right now, can you use your crown and anchor discount along with that?

Thanks.....

No double dipping of benefits. Crown & anchor is Royal. Captains Club is Celebrity

• I have read and told by my travel agent that you can buy one classic and one non alcoholic  package - instead of forcing you to have both have the classic package .   However when i called they said they needed a medical reason to grant an exception ... I said what if they are an alcoholic or just on a special diet ?  -   anyone dealing with this issue
  •  

The benefits state not combinable with a discounted price.  

I purchased 3 Deal or No Deal cards at a pre cruise discounted price.   I did not get the 4 th card as a CC Club benefit because it was a promo.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

13 hours ago, karyl19 said:
  • I have read and told by my travel agent that you can buy one classic and one non alcoholic  package - instead of forcing you to have both have the classic package .   However when i called they said they needed a medical reason to grant an exception ... I said what if they are an alcoholic or just on a special diet ?  -   anyone dealing with this issue
  •  

I'd think alcoholism would be a medical reason.

If their special diet is prescribed by a physician then that would be medical. But if it is by choice, then I would not expect them to grant an exception. Too many people were doing this and then sharing the alcoholic beverages and ruined it for others.

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, karyl19 said:
  •  

Your travel agent is not giving you fully correct information. It used to be possible for one passenger to have one kind of package and the other to have a different package. But no more. However, the exception is for medical reasons, then one passenger can have the non-alcoholic, while the other has one of the alcohol packages. So what you were told on the phone is correct. You can get a medical exemption, but otherwise, both in the room must have the same package.