New Summer 2025 Itineraries coming Dec 14

CruisingWalter

Hey all, just heard from my TA that VV will be releasing the new Summer 2025 Itineraries on Dec. 14 along with whatever the new offer is going to be. They were told there are some brand new itineraries with new destinations coming as well, so hopefully this means we'll know more about Brilliant Lady on that date too. My biggest question, will they send Brilliant Lady through the Panama Canal in 2025 or wait till 2026?  Gonna be an interesting morning on Dec 14! 

Edited by CruisingWalter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Tolkmit said:

I wonder if they will release details of the sailings that day, or put them on sale that day. Or both.

Supposedly going on sale that day. Dec 13 is the end of the current promotion and Dec 14 will be the start of the next promotion. My TA said they were told to be ready because some itineraries may go fast. 🙂

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Cathy in Boston said:

Thanks for this info Walter.  I suspect my husband will set the alarm for 12:01am!

Might I suggest Intelligentsia Black Cat coffee beans? Man ever since I started having that on the ships, now I need to get some for the home. That is some good good coffee to keep you awake.  Though you may not see the new itineraries until closer to 8 or 9am ET, that's been their pattern in the past. But staying up from 12:01a to 9a looking at cruises is a good use of insomnia. 😄

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, greenenvy said:

Ooh! I’ll be on board Dec 14 - hoping for some good itineraries and prices! 

SWEET!  Get right down to the Get Lost Desk as soon as they open. I love those folks, if you're on Valiant Lady, I honestly can't remember the name of the female associate, but she likes a flat white with oat milk. I started dropping off coffees in the morning for everyone to try to use up our Bar Tab. 🤣

6 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

SWEET!  Get right down to the Get Lost Desk as soon as they open. I love those folks, if you're on Valiant Lady, I honestly can't remember the name of the female associate, but she likes a flat white with oat milk. I started dropping off coffees in the morning for everyone to try to use up our Bar Tab. 🤣

Im on VL. Did you learn anything from the Get Lost Desk? Thanks!

6 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

Yulia?

On 12/1/2023 at 12:51 PM, CruisingWalter said:

Hey all, just heard from my TA that VV will be releasing the new Summer 2025 Itineraries on Dec. 14 along with whatever the new offer is going to be. They were told there are some brand new itineraries with new destinations coming as well, so hopefully this means we'll know more about Brilliant Lady on that date too. My biggest question, will they send Brilliant Lady through the Panama Canal in 2025 or wait till 2026?  Gonna be an interesting morning on Dec 14! 

Thanks so much for the heads up on this, Walter. I surely hope west coast itineraries will happen!

• Like 1

The port schedule for Amsterdam is showing both Brilliant Lady and Scarlet Lady there in August 25. Brilliant Lady is showing from May 25 as being in Amsterdam.  Scarlet first appears in August, on different dates.

According to elsewhere, their ships are also going to Iceland, Istanbul, Norway to name but a few of their destinations and longer cruises too.  We will see on the 14th.

• Thanks 2

On 12/11/2023 at 5:58 AM, CruiseLoverFromNorCal said:

Thanks so much for the heads up on this, Walter. I surely hope west coast itineraries will happen!

Early indications are Brilliant Lady is pushed back to 2025. No West Coast itineraries in what has been released by TAs. Apparently VV released the schedules to TAs today so they could start alerting their sailors. 

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, heatherbelle said:

The port schedule for Amsterdam is showing both Brilliant Lady and Scarlet Lady there in August 25. Brilliant Lady is showing from May 25 as being in Amsterdam.  Scarlet first appears in August, on different dates.

According to elsewhere, their ships are also going to Iceland, Istanbul, Norway to name but a few of their destinations and longer cruises too.  We will see on the 14th.

Would not be surprising since port slots are purchased years in advance. The Brilliant Lady was also on port schedules for 2024, and she still may appear on some schedules.  Just because you see something on a port schedule in 2025 doesn't necessarily mean anything. When you see it posted for sale, then it's probably going to happen. Though with VV you never know.....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FFMilesJunkie said:

Just received the new Wave 2024 package.  It's going to be 70% off 2nd sailor and bar tabs are going down quite a bit.  4 nights and fewer gets $100, 5-6 nights gets $200, 7-13 nights gets $300 and 14+ gets $600.  

Wow that is quite a bit of a drop.  Are these amounts supposed to be available to anyone regardless of cabin category still?  

6 hours ago, mbfrenc0586 said:

Wow that is quite a bit of a drop.  Are these amounts supposed to be available to anyone regardless of cabin category still?  

Free Promotional Bar Tabs will only be for Rock Star and Sea Terrace.  No Insides, Seaview or "Lock It In" rates

Purchased Bar Tabs now have more options.  There's still the $300 + $50 bonus, but now there is $200 + $25 bonus & $100 + $10 bonus

Edited by FFMilesJunkie
  • Like 3