Did Ben & Jerry's get removed off Liberty of the Seas

On 12/8/2023 at 9:28 AM, firefly333 said:

We have had all 3 regular flavors of ice cream in the WJ with 6 toppings choices at lunch and dinner in the WJ last 2 weeks I've been on harmony. On allure they rotated 2 flavors.

You mentioned on a previous post that you were going on a Royal excursion in Cozumel that went the Mayan Bee Sanctuary, did you happen to make it there? I'm considering that tour and wondering if you can recommend it for 2 seniors. 

On 12/10/2023 at 4:39 PM, Sizzlechest said:

Not anymore. They're nothing special. The ice cream on the Oasis was WAY better than anything sold from Ben & Jerry's on the Liberty.

What ice cream? the stuff they sold in the candy store? I feel like that's what's going to replace the Ben And Jerrys.  OR are you talking about that weird soft serve yogurt stuff? 

2 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

What ice cream? the stuff they sold in the candy store? I feel like that's what's going to replace the Ben And Jerrys.  OR are you talking about that weird soft serve yogurt stuff? 

The hard ice cream/gelato in Sugar Beach. UDP tip: Sugar Beach is not part of the UDP, but Playmakers is. Buy the football helmet full of ice cream at Playmakers and specify whatever flavors you want.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If you read the ingredients you will not see milk on that list for their soft serve

I don't know and don't care what the actual ingredients are!  That's why I said, "As far as I'm concerned".