Did Ben & Jerry's get removed off Liberty of the Seas

18 hours ago, umpisoccer said:

We are currently on the Liberty of the Seas and there is no longer a Ben & Jerry's sign or the Cows.  Did Royal part ways with the company.   I wonder if they also removed the suite?

17016286087148391636624712170632.jpg

If you look in the background on the right side, middle you'll see that there is a Ben & Jerry's sign.  I'm no fan of Ben & Jerry's.  Actually, I'd prefer Hershey's Ice Cream.

Edited by Ret MP

18 hours ago, umpisoccer said:

We are currently on the Liberty of the Seas and there is no longer a Ben & Jerry's sign or the Cows.  Did Royal part ways with the company.  

I hope not! They make some great ice cream, with some interesting flavors! 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 7:53 AM, Ret MP said:

If you look in the background on the right side, middle you'll see that there is a Ben & Jerry's sign.  I'm no fan of Ben & Jerry's.  Actually, I'd prefer Hershey's Ice Cream.

I realize their is still a Ben & Jerry's sign inside the store on Liberty but they took down all the outside B & J signs and Cows.  Just wondering why?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, umpisoccer said:

I realize their is still a Ben & Jerry's sign inside the store on Liberty but they took down all the outside B & J signs and Cows.  Just wondering why?

There could be dozens of reasons why!  I wasn't there, I don't know the reason.  

I was just responding to your statement, "We are currently on the Liberty of the Seas and there is no longer a Ben & Jerry's sign or the Cows", which you even posted a picture of it.  You didn't qualify inside, outside, next door, or on the hull.  

On 12/3/2023 at 3:09 PM, RFerrington said:

On Indy right now and I noticed this morning that the cows were gone.  I wondered if they had removed them temporarily in favor of Christmas decorations but now I wonder if they are gone, permanently.

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this thread but we are on Indy in a couple of weeks and I couldn't find any recent reviews. Did they end up replacing Sky Pad with.. anything? Thank you! Enjoy your cruise if you are still there!

1 hour ago, MKESail said:

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this thread but we are on Indy in a couple of weeks and I couldn't find any recent reviews. Did they end up replacing Sky Pad with.. anything? Thank you! Enjoy your cruise if you are still there!

Sky Pad is still there but of course the bungee and equipment have been removed.  They are using the space for various special events, none of which I personally attended, so I can’t really comment on what they are.  Seems like they use it for corn hole was one…

Indy is great.  Have a great cruise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, they should do a regional thing. Put Tillamook on sailings out is Seattle and Braums out of Texas. I don’t know what Ice Cream is a Florida ice cream but whatever it is choose that. Ben and Jerry’s is very very average for an over priced ice cream. 

• Like 5

On 12/7/2023 at 12:34 AM, MKESail said:

It is an empty space now - not used at all!🙄

• Thanks 2