Princess West Coast program Fall 2025 and Spring 2026

Coral

25 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

I don’t think the prices are that great. Are they lower than shown on the website?  
Are you seeing the same as in post #40?  
TIA

I saw the same prices shown, except I did think is was CAD! We are usually last minute bookers, and I always feel the launch prices are high, so from that stand point they are not great, but it is an unusual itinerary round trip from LA. These are attractive to a lot of people who no longer wish to fly. I think it will be popular and I don’t think it would go down by much. For comparison HAL has a similar itinerary this January but 94 days and more Australia/NZ stops and it’s selling for a lot more if you look at the per diem basis.

Hopefully I’m wrong as we didn’t book yet. I’m waiting for something to sweeten it like OBC, etc. 

Edited by sunviking90

5 minutes ago, sunviking90 said:

I saw the same prices shown, except I did think is was CAD! We are usually last minute bookers, and I always feel the launch prices are high, so from that stand point they are not great, but it is an unusual itinerary round trip from LA. These are attractive to a lot of people who no longer wish to fly. I think it will be popular and I don’t think it would go down by much. For comparison HAL has a similar itinerary this January but 94 days and more Australia/NZ stops and it’s selling for a lot more if you look at the per diem basis.

Hopefully I’m wrong as we didn’t book yet. I’m waiting for something to sweeten it like OBC, etc. 

Thank you tor the reply.

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Was your deposit $400 PP?

Our TA called Princess and got us a 3% reduction in fare by applying two FCD's towards the fare, not as a deposit.  Our refundable deposit was $1,900 for the two of us. 

We did same thing for the 51 day Majestic cruise in Dec '24.

We booked a M1 mini-suite.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LACruiser88 said:

Our TA called Princess and got us a 3% reduction in fare by applying two FCD's towards the fare, not as a deposit.  Our refundable deposit was $1,900 for the two of us. 

Thank you.  Seems you love the longer cruises too! 😜

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Interesting. I am able to go through to the payment page if I do a mock booking and the deposit is only $100 pp usd ($135 cad)

2 hours ago, sunviking90 said:

Interesting. I am able to go through to the payment page if I do a mock booking and the deposit is only $100 pp usd ($135 cad)

Our TA explained that on cruises of 45 days or longer you can get a 3% fare reduction from Princess by paying a higher deposit.  This can only be accomplished by calling them at time of booking.  This works for us and the deposit is fully refundable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

Our TA explained that on cruises of 45 days or longer you can get a 3% fare reduction from Princess by paying a higher deposit.  This can only be accomplished by calling them at time of booking.  This works for us and the deposit is fully refundable.

I see. That makes sense. Thank you.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 6:10 AM, tonit964 said:

So weird. It’s showing $100 deposits but when I go to complete the booking, it’s actually $400. 

I booked an Alaska cruise yesterday and the deposit was $400. I assumed it was because 4 of us will be in the mini suite. Is the deposit supposed to be $100 per booking or $100 per person?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teechur said:

I booked an Alaska cruise yesterday and the deposit was $400. I assumed it was because 4 of us will be in the mini suite. Is the deposit supposed to be $100 per booking or $100 per person?

I believe it’s $100 per person for the first two people. I’m sailing solo. When I first tried booking early yesterday, the deposit was showing $400 but I knew that was incorrect. I waited several hours and it then showed the $100.