Princess West Coast program Fall 2025 and Spring 2026

Coral

15 hours ago, TAW1963 said:

Thanks so much for posting this.  I have been looking forward to seeing the West Coast sailings for late 2025-2026.

Thank you so much for all the information, very much appreciated it 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested if the coral princess and caribbean princess (i believe, i wasn't sure if that was it) removed victoria as a port as its not listed for pacific wine country cruises. That would be a shame as extra sea day and i like victoria. (I don't have access until wednesday.)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

I'd be interested if the coral princess and caribbean princess (i believe, i wasn't sure if that was it) removed victoria as a port as its not listed for pacific wine country cruises. That would be a shame as extra sea day and i like victoria. (I don't have access until wednesday.)

Yes, the Caribbean is not scheduled to visit Victoria. But the Coral will - on the 11-day Coastal RT Vancouver leaving on September 24, 2025 and the 7-day Coastal LA to Vancouver leaving on April 20, 2026.

Thank you, i'm also interested in the sapphire may 10 25 sailing so i'll be interested in how port and sea days compare but i can wait until wednesday! I thought there was a requirement to stop in victoria but maybe somethings changed. Not a big deal as i'm from vancouver but don't want another sea day 

3 hours ago, latebuyer said:

Thank you, i'm also interested in the sapphire may 10 25 sailing so i'll be interested in how port and sea days compare but i can wait until wednesday! I thought there was a requirement to stop in victoria but maybe somethings changed. Not a big deal as i'm from vancouver but don't want another sea day 

Victoria is not required if the ship is going from LA to Vancouver or reverse.

Edited by Coral

Yes, couple glitches for me on these newly posted sailings.

1st - Deposits are not $100 when you go to book them - despite the header claiming such

2nd - The fares are posted saying  "CAD" and look quite reasonable, and stay looking reasonable until the final step in the booking process when they change to a higher amount.  Appears that the fares are errantly displaying in USD (though stated as CAD) until you go to book, then they convert.  Makes the cruises look much cheaper than they actually are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Mud_Shark said:

1st - Deposits are not $100 when you go to book them - despite the header claiming such

2nd - The fares are posted saying  "CAD" and look quite reasonable, and stay looking reasonable until the final step in the booking process when they change to a higher amount.  Appears that the fares are errantly displaying in USD (though stated as CAD) until you go to book, then they convert.  Makes the cruises look much cheaper than they actually are.

I have the same challenge!

11 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

@Coral  We just booked the 54-day, 3/13/2026, Australia/New Zealand/South Pacific, roundtrip from San Pedro, on the Island Princess voyage.  Thanks again for the heads up!  🙂 

Unbelievable that this trip is presently being shown as sold out !  Is this possible so soon ? 

Congrats that you got a booking.  Would be a dream trip for sure.

Cheers

Louden

• Like 1

1 minute ago, louden said:

Unbelievable that this trip is presently being shown as sold out !  Is this possible so soon ? 

Congrats that you got a booking.  Would be a dream trip for sure.

Cheers

Louden

It opened today for Elites, I do not show it as being sold out?

2 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

You just booked today? It shows sold out. 😞

Yes, our TA booked it first thing this morning.

Stateroom Type

View Stateroom Amenities

Interior
Interior from
4,759*
per person
Oceanview
Oceanview from
6,969*
per person
Balcony
Balcony from
9,179*
per person
Mini-suite
Mini-suite from
13,959*
per person
Suite
Suite from
24,899*
per person
Edited by LACruiser88
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Stateroom Type

View Stateroom Amenities

Interior
Interior from
4,759*
per person
Oceanview
Oceanview from
6,969*
per person
Balcony
Balcony from
9,179*
per person
Mini-suite
Mini-suite from
13,959*
per person
Suite
Suite from
24,899*
per person

Thank you. I’ll have my TA try it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

@Coral  We just booked the 54-day, 3/13/2026, Australia/New Zealand/South Pacific, roundtrip from San Pedro, on the Island Princess voyage.  Thanks again for the heads up!  🙂 

Just asked our TA to book this cruise too. Might be our only one in 2026 but it's the right places at the right time!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Sounds lovely. Wish it was me!

• Like 1

Yay, they fixed the deposit glitch and I’m booked on the 60th Anniversary cruise!!!

This will be a special one for me because my dad went on the 50th Anniversary cruise on Pacific Princess. I wish we could have done this one together.

I grew up watching the Love Boat so this is just awesome for me.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Mud_Shark said:

Yes, I was looking at the 54 day South Pacific/Australia itinerary and thought the prices were surprisingly good until I got through to the payment page and everything was 35% more. The deck plan selections were also all messed up showing suites and insides when balcony categories selected, etc. I called my CVP and prices were too good to be true. Looks like a great itinerary.

9 hours ago, sunviking90 said:

Yes, I was looking at the 54 day South Pacific/Australia itinerary and thought the prices were surprisingly good until I got through to the payment page and everything was 35% more. The deck plan selections were also all messed up showing suites and insides when balcony categories selected, etc. I called my CVP and prices were too good to be true. Looks like a great itinerary.

I don’t think the prices are that great. Are they lower than shown on the website?  
Are you seeing the same as in post #40?  
TIA

19 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Stateroom Type

View Stateroom Amenities

Interior
Interior from
4,759*
per person
Oceanview
Oceanview from
6,969*
per person
Balcony
Balcony from