Is there lobster night on a 6 night cruise?

mafig

I just checked three upcoming six-night sailings on Symphony and yes, they all show lobster on the menu one night in the dining room. Although last week I didn't pay attention to the MDR menu, the past  cruises with Coastal Kitchen we've been on have served lobster the same night as the MDR and some CK guests request the lobster from the MDR as opposed to the poached one in CK.

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

They have Maine lobster tail on night 5 on the 6 night Wonder sailing that left today.  And strangely they had lobster tail on night 3 on my last 4 night Allure sailing and have it again on the one I am sailing on next Friday

Was that just  in CK or also the dining room?  I know CK has lobster but I didn't see it on the MDR menu.

I'll miss you on Adventure,  Have a good cruise. 

M

I have also heard that there is no lobster in European sailings. With that said, the lobsters being served in the MDR these days are small warm water tails and NOT Maine lobsters. Anyone who says differently doesn’t know the difference and it’s a BIG difference.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheDawg79 said:

I have also heard that there is no lobster in European sailings. With that said, the lobsters being served in the MDR these days are small warm water tails and NOT Maine lobsters. Anyone who says differently doesn’t know the difference and it’s a BIG difference.

They served warm water tails with the old menus, too.