The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday, December 21st, 2023

kazu

.. from Jacqui.. (I’m not good at the quotes) 

Not Roy but MSC changed the entire itinerary from the Bahamas to Canada / New England at the last minute.  They said they could not get the ship safely to the Bahamas (weather and sea conditions).

Thanks for the info Jacqui. It must be a real mess.  That’s a very big, stable ship. Something seems weird to me. The passengers must be disappointed, but my motto has been, It’s hard to have a bad day on a cruise ship!  May they all stay safe!  

Sorry @Haljo1935 for the difficulties. Smoother days ahead!  

@kochleffel Paul, careful with those space heaters!  You really don’t need any more difficulties. You WILL figure out how to deal with the biopsy results!  No matter what!  More light is beginning, breathe it in. Holding you close to heart that things start shifting for you soon. 

Thanks @JazzyV for your loving care of us all. Hoping for Amazing coming your way now!  

@smitty34877 Terry, you are making a big effort to integrate even though your whole heart isn’t in it. Be gentle with yourself. It’s great that your DD can help, good for you accepting the help!  Please be extra careful, focused, you’re not at your best….. and we all remember the map showing how it’s a looooong way through Connecticut!  😉. Stop, rest, take a picture of something beautiful!  

Last night I read my journal from when I was adjusting to the new environment in Maryland in 2021 to remember how it felt then and how I progressed through it. It took time.  It will take time here in NJ too!  A little at a time. 

Thanks all!  Hugs, Maureen

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2