Thanks for sailing/ welcome back OBC

electro

Both guests get the offer......Her Majesty and I both got the emails (actually each got them twice) after our 10/15/23 Westerdam dis-embarkation.  It did take a few weeks for them to arrive.  Seemed like it was later than usual for the emails to arrive. 

We've got a cruise booked in April and both of us qualified for the offer (from a previous sailing, not this most recent).

I've learned from the wise folks here that you can always pass along the promo codes to your TA (ZPM or VPM) when you book the next cruise to see if you qualify.

We hope to use the offer when booking during wave season.....I think the expiration date is late January. 

Enjoy the journey......

Edited by FlaMariner
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

Both guests get the offer......Her Majesty and I both got the emails (actually each got them twice) after our 10/15/23 Westerdam dis-embarkation.  It did take a few weeks for them to arrive.  Seemed like it was later than usual for the emails to arrive. 

We've got a cruise booked in April and both of us qualified for the offer (from a previous sailing, not this most recent).

I've learned from the wise folks here that you can always pass along the promo codes to your TA (ZPM or VPM) when you book the next cruise to see if you qualify.

We hope to use the offer when booking during wave season.....I think the expiration date is late January. 

Enjoy the journey......

Thanks for the info. My DH can't find his email and I wasn't sure if he didn't get it or if he deleted it. I'll ask my pcc to try the codes.

• Like 1

The welcome back offers are tied to everyone's Mariner ID. If three people share a stateroom, they can each use it when they get back. They don't have to sail in the same room, or even on the same ship. They just have to book within the time period of the offer.

The discount is not tied to the post cruise survey, but that's how most people find out about it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, crystalspin said:

I think the codes (ZPM or VPM) are offered to each person, but applied as one per cabin, showing up as per one person, the primary. @kazu can you correct me if I'm wrong?

I am going by memory but it seems to me we both got the welcome back promo.  The only OBC I had in excess of my DD DH was my CCL stock credit.  I can only go by my memory now as I am a solo cruiser these days 😔 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kazu said:

I am going by memory but it seems to me we both got the welcome back promo.  The only OBC I had in excess of my DD DH was my CCL stock credit.  I can only go by my memory now as I am a solo cruiser these days 😔 

@kazuyour memory is good!

That's always been our experience as well.....(both get the welcome back OBC and one gets the CCL stock OBC) and was true as of our October 2023 cruise.

Enjoy the free OBC......

• Like 1

Neither my DW nor I received the Welcome Back promo email after our Alaska cruise in May.  

After our California Coast in November my DW received the email, I did not.

HAL is once again consistently inconsistent.  🤣

I just looked at it and I don't recall seeing in the past that it was not combinable with other ship board credit offers??

image.png

Edited by cbr663
Added image

6 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

It may (likely) be that I don't know where my OBC comes from!

I am bad - I know where all of mine comes from.  I know what I should have & my  TA always gives me a breakdown/explanation when she sends my confirmation if there is something extra or that she got added (like the Welcome Home Bonus).

• Like 1

These OBCs are attached to your Mariner number, as POA1 says.  Good for a specific time to book and receive it. This time varies (in our own experiences) so if you do not receive the email, ask your TA (or just phone HAL) to look up the expiry date.

Edited by SilvertoGold
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cbr663 said:

Neither my DW nor I received the Welcome Back promo email after our Alaska cruise in May.  

After our California Coast in November my DW received the email, I did not.

HAL is once again consistently inconsistent.  🤣

I just looked at it and I don't recall seeing in the past that it was not combinable with other ship board credit offers??

image.png

5 hours ago, 510picker said:

I believe the Welcome Back incentive is available regardless of receiveing the email about it. You just have to be sure you book within the allotted timeframe and that whomever is assisting you with booking is made aware of it.

I am definitely with in the allotted time frame but if it is not combinable with other OBC it is useless.

21 minutes ago, electro said:

I am definitely with in the allotted time frame but if it is not combinable with other OBC it is useless.

It’s combinable with just about every OBC I can think of - FCD OBC, EBB OBC, HAL offers OBC, CCL stock OBC.  I don’t have the military, teachers or AARP OBC but friends do and they most certainly get the welcome home bonus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 510picker said:

I’ve never had an issue combining with other offers. Are you? Maybe I missed that above. 

Not yet, still waiting to hear back from my PCC. I was just responding to the terms and conditions that were posted above stating it is not combinable.