LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

4 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Omg! I just went on carnival site as I was going to gift you Tribies a bottle of Patron…$190 USD? Sorry. I love y’all but that’s just robbery!

It’s the thought that counts. 😆

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 13

I will be living vicariously thru you and the other live posters until my February 23 cruise.  We took 5 months off from cruising for lots of family stuff, sons wedding, 2nd reception in California, Christmas, grand daughters 3rd birthday…I’m exhausted! Like you we are disappointed in Carnival recently but hope the break will help with our perceptions. Hope you all have a blast!

cheers,

Maryann

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Carnival has a new app for stockholders to receive their OBC. It’s called stockperks, and it’s very easy to use. You attach your documents and sailing information, submit and approved (or they ask for more info). I submitted our’s right before Thanksgiving, and I was approved in less than 24 hours. Part of that OBC is going towards teppanyaki. 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Omg! I just went on carnival site as I was going to gift you Tribies a bottle of Patron…$190 USD? Sorry. I love y’all but that’s just robbery!

No worries! 

You gotta remember the crowd...

How much for a bottle of Ripple? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 20

8 minutes ago, 300dtc said:

I will be living vicariously thru you and the other live posters until my February 23 cruise.  We took 5 months off from cruising for lots of family stuff, sons wedding, 2nd reception in California, Christmas, grand daughters 3rd birthday…I’m exhausted! Like you we are disappointed in Carnival recently but hope the break will help with our perceptions. Hope you all have a blast!

cheers,

Maryann

I’ll have one more live before you go. Hope you had a great break with family. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jerseyjjs said:

During the NFL playoffs?    Being from where you live, are you a Cowboys fan?

Absolutely not. Nope. Never nuuu uh. 
Jerry Jones is what’s wrong in pro football. My girls cheered a tournament at Jerry world last fall. This is what I wore…🏴‍☠️☠️🏈

IMG_7772.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

24 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Holy Mother of reviews......7 k views already 10 pgs in.....I knew it was going to be a record breaker!

There’s a winter storm out there. People are bored. 😆

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, jerseyjjs said:

During the NFL playoffs?    Being from where you live, are you a Cowboys fan?

I'm a Cowboys fan. On Sunday I will be splitting my time between watching the game (around the ship) and watching Tribe shenanigans IRL! 

• Like 8

Also, I’ve been recruited as a “cousin” for a group of ladies playing Family Feud. I hope they don’t ask for a DNA test. We are the Pink Panthers. We’ve been getting to know each other through messages, and we hope to do pretty well. Auditions are at 4:30 on embarkation day. Hopefully they don’t take too long. I also hope they don’t think I’ll be sober for the audition. #priorities 

• Like 17
  • Haha 26

11 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Jerry Jones is what’s wrong in pro football. My girls cheered a tournament at Jerry world last fall. This is what I wore…🏴‍☠️☠️🏈

IMG_7772.jpeg

What about when

image.png.e2a80507556ca0f3cee992df93f28630.png

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Also, I’ve been recruited as a “cousin” for a group of ladies playing Family Feud. I hope they don’t ask for a DNA test. We are the Pink Panthers. We’ve been getting to know each other through messages, and we hope to do pretty well. Auditions are at 4:30 on embarkation day. Hopefully they don’t take too long. I also hope they don’t think I’ll be sober for the audition. #priorities 

Will Mr. Megan take some pics or hopefully video of the Family Feud if you get selected?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

IMG_7772.jpeg

Tampa took the best OU player of all time first pick in the draft, before you were born. Lee Roy Selmon.

• Like 2