LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

1 minute ago, maluhia87 said:

The things we do for the love of the game. KC game is only on Peacock so I had to subscribe for a month. I luckily had an Amex offer so it's only going to cost $0.42 for taxes. 

These streaming services really make me mad. Really? For one game, you have to subscribe a whole month?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Garbage. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Maybe, just maybe, Mr. Megan is getting excited?

Hoping @Jamman54...Patti doesn't decide to run and hide from the shenanigans...she will be with camera in hand!

Patti is getting the Cheers package by her own request for this cruise...so the nominated goat roper is...

Mr. @BohJang, per the Mrs. he's in a wheel chair and doesn't drink, sounds like the right man for the right job!!

• Like 7
  • Haha 11

3 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Patti is getting the Cheers package by her own request for this cruise...so the nominated goat roper is...

Mr. @BohJang, per the Mrs. he's in a wheel chair and doesn't drink, sounds like the right man for the right job!!

1, 2, 3… not it! 

• Haha 13

29 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I have to laugh to keep from crying. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyone else travel with someone that just is oblivious half the time?! This will be our third Excel class sailing, and Mr. Megan sent this to me yesterday just “in case I didn’t know”.

Sir, I am a professional traveler! 

IMG_7050.jpeg

OMG - You have not met Mr. BohJang.  If you look up clueless in the dictionary, you will see his picture.

He is why I drink too much.

• Haha 37

4 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

These streaming services really make me mad. Really? For one game, you have to subscribe a whole month?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Garbage. 

I was annoyed. We are planning to be in Chicagoland for the long weekend (second snowstorm could change this plan) and I don't want to deal with hoping a bar will be showing it. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, HeyJut said:

Gosh 5 pages already!

Can’t wait to meet all my (CC) friends onboard. See you in a few days.

Can't wait to meet you too.  We will have a blast at Teppenyaki

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BohJang said:

OMG - You have not met Mr. BohJang.  If you look up clueless in the dictionary, you will see his picture.

He is why I drink too much.

I say that about Mr. Greenpea all the time! It's HIS fault I buy the largest bottle of GG. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

So in typical pre-cruise fashion, the kids have some nonsense I have to deal with. Today, the littles brought home a fundraiser. But are we selling chocolate bars or jump roping for heart? No. We have to turn in email addresses of family and friends for them to be spammed uncontrollably to whomever this company sells their data to. All in the name of getting a slap bracelet (each kid) and the school a chance at a book vending machine. (Insert eye roll) Apologies to all the people that have email address slightly different than my family members… that’s the information they get year after year! 
At least it’s not a dress up week/month. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 12

13 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

The things we do for the love of the game. KC game is only on Peacock so I had to subscribe for a month. I luckily had an Amex offer so it's only going to cost $0.42 for taxes. 

I'm glad I will be on a cruise.  I'm not paying for anymore streaming.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Unfortunately not.  He doesn't know which end is up and then forgets it.

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, princess76021 said:

Late again. But you didn't leave yet so I get points for tha t, no?😇😇

I'm so excited for you guys!!

Thanks for letting me tag along!!

Hugs from Texas

Hey Princess I sure hope you won’t need to use your “special button “!

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

Wow, this escalated quickly, page 6 already!

Not a prolific poster on our hangout or the 'other' site, but, would have loved to gone along on this one, except I already have 5 weeks booked over May & Sep!

Looking forward to all the shenanigans (one of my favorite words by the way) and the reviews should help the FOMO. Have fun everyone!

Edited by aztekpm
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’ve been holding a lot in for 4 months. Stay close. 😆

I'm going to need sleep and "they" think I should work so try not to get too crazy. 😉🤣

Coconut water is my other fixer from the alcohols. 

Edited by maluhia87
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, aztekpm said:

Wow, this escalated quickly, page 6 already!

Not a prolific poster on our hangout or the 'other' site, but, would have loved to gone along on this one, except I already have 5 weeks booked over May & Sep!

Looking forward to all the shenanigans (one of my favorite words by the way) and reviews. Have fun everyone!

Next time, for sure. Thanks for coming along on CC! 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

I say that about Mr. Greenpea all the time! It's HIS fault I buy the largest bottle of GG. 

Hmmm I am sensing a "man thing" here...include me in that group.

Edited by Hogladyrider
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Worth it for .42 cents. My am ex offer was 20.00 bucks off a year.  Had to do it to watch my bb team. But, this has nothing to do with your awesome, soon to be more awesome LIVE!  Thnx for doing this. It’s going to be fun even in snowy cold michigan 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Like most of the US, most of my friends and family are preparing for our first “major” winter storm of the season. “They” are saying it’s going to be like Feb. 2021. Feb. 2021, we lost power for 4 days and the kids were out of school for a full week… no thank you. Glad I timed this cruise out right! No bread and milk run for me. I did grab some sunscreen today, and it was on clearance. 😝 

The first prediction said the snow would start Friday, and then we would have 6 days below freezing… hard pass. But it did make me worry about that snow on Friday since we fly out Saturday… However, the snow’s been pushed back to Monday and I’m good with that. I’ll be floating in the ocean by then. 😉 And since it’s freezing here, it pretty easy to throw my warm weather clothes in the suitcase and be ready to rock, sooo 

image.jpg

I see you are packing lite for this Cruise-ONLY 14 eye-lashes for this cruise? 😂😍🤣

• Haha 27

9 minutes ago, purpleally said:

Worth it for .42 cents. My am ex offer was 20.00 bucks off a year.  Had to do it to watch my bb team. But, this has nothing to do with your awesome, soon to be more awesome LIVE!  Thnx for doing this. It’s going to be fun even in snowy cold michigan 

I debated that option but no other sporting events I know of that made the deal worth it. 

• Like 2