LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

42 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Absolutely not. Nope. Never nuuu uh. 
Jerry Jones is what’s wrong in pro football. My girls cheered a tournament at Jerry world last fall. This is what I wore…🏴‍☠️☠️🏈

IMG_7772.jpeg

Ok, so you'll be hunkered down at the TVs at the Red Frog tiki bar on Deck 17 (that's where I'd be 🙂) on Monday night.  Hopefully, the Bucs will catch the Eagles on their current downhill tunble and knock them out.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, canes20 said:

What about when

image.png.e2a80507556ca0f3cee992df93f28630.png

I do love me some Barry! Some time I’ll have to tell you a great story from when I was at OU and he was “visiting” with a young woman you may all know from G4 or Newsroom or Magic Mike. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, jerseyjjs said:

Ok, so you'll be hunkered down at the TVs at the Red Frog tiki bar on Deck 17 (that's where I'd be 🙂) on Monday night.  Hopefully, the Bucs will catch the Eagles on their current downhill tunble and knock them out.  

That’s the plan!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Good morning from the Arctic Circle. The wind was insane last night. I kept waking up off and on, and listening to Reed Timmer’s live. He was chasing tornados near Pensacola. I hope everyone is staying safe and warm. 

The cold weather forecast for Sunday-Monday-Tuesday next week made its way to DFW.  There is talk of snow showers and temps as low as single digits and highs in the 20's.  That's just nasty.

I can only listen to Reed scream for so long when there's a tornado on the ground.  I follow him on X, as his forecasts are very accurate. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

The cold weather forecast for Sunday-Monday-Tuesday next week made its way to DFW.  There is talk of snow showers and temps as low as single digits and highs in the 20's.  That's just nasty.

I can only listen to Reed scream for so long when there's a tornado on the ground.  I follow him on X, as his forecasts are very accurate. 

Funny you say that, I kept dozing back off and he would wake me up, screaming. 😆

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, onlyano said:

I'm a Cowboys fan. On Sunday I will be splitting my time between watching the game (around the ship) and watching Tribe shenanigans IRL! 

We might be butting heads...

Packers losing.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

23 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Who?! 🤔

He must have really hurt you.  Why the constant rage towards a contributor like @Saint Greg?

Edit:  Not trying to start any drama - I'm not always on these boards.  I just remember you guys being friends, and then you weren't...

Edited by 4hunters

On 1/8/2024 at 3:14 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Hello Cruise Critic! 
Wow! It’s been a LONG 121 days since the last LIVE, but here we are going back on the Celebration. This time with some of my favorite CC members on a fabulous 7 days out of Miami calling on Amber Cove, San Juan, and St. Thomas. So buckle up, subscribe and follow along LIVE as we sail with your favorite internet friends escaping the cold and drinking a lot! 

IMG_8777.jpeg

IMG_8619.jpeg

I'll be on this sailing, sooo can't wait

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

He must have really hurt you.  Why the constant rage towards a contributor like @Saint Greg?

Edit:  Not trying to start any drama - I'm not always on these boards.  I just remember you guys being friends, and then you weren't...

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 12